2-day Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour from Bodrum
Witness one of Turkey’s greatest natural wonders and its most iconic archaeological site on this rewarding 2-day tour from Bodrum. Travel by air-conditioned coach with an expert guide, and visit Ephesus, one of the Mediterranean’s best-preserved ancient cities. Marvel at timeworn monuments including the Library of Celsus and tread marble-paved streets once crowded with toga-wearing Romans. Then, admire the snow-white, calcified terraces and pools of Pamukkale, and roam the remains of Hierapolis, the ancient spa city built above. Overnight accommodation, transport and many meals are included on this must-do tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to Cleopatra's Pool
Day 1: Ephesus
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
A visit to Ephesus which was once the commercial center of the ancient world, now the largest classical archeological site in the world, is a highlight of any visit to Turkey. The city with its splendid architectual program was dedicated to the goddess Artemis whose temple was once considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. You will perceive the ancient life while you are strolling along the marble streets and visiting the Odeon, the Agora, the Temple of Hadrian, the Monumental Fountains, the Roman Baths, the Library of Celsius and the Great Amphitheatre.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: 3 star hotel on half-board basis
Day 2: Pamukkale
Stop At: Pamukkale, Pamukkale
Pamukkale (Cotton Castle): A magical and spectacular natural site unique in the world situated by the ruins of sacred Hierapolis ancient city. Pamukkale is a fairyland of dazzling white pertified castles. Calcium rich thermal spring waters at a temperature of 35oC running off the plateau’s edge for millions of years have created the fantastic formation of stalactities, cataracts and basins. Relax in the hot springs that have been used since Roman times for their therapeutic powers or swim in the modern pools filled with warm, soothing thermal waters. The programs of the day tours to Ephesus and Pamukkale are combined together with an overnight stay in Pamukkale.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Bodrum, Bodrum, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- Sensible/comfortable walking shoes. Waterproof jacket (recommended in low season).
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tour capacity has been greatly reduced to allow for proper social distancing. Seating capacity has been reduced by 50%.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.