2-day Experience Real Hanoi homestay
This wonderful 2-day tour experience to stay in Hanoi real homestay brings you a great opportunity to discovery the beauty of Hanoi’s countryside including Red River and Long Bien Bridge – historical bridge.
Joining this tour, you can also get a chance to interact with local people, learn Vietnamese and join in local’s daily activities
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Car pick-up & transfer as program,
- English speaking guide/chef, classes, equipments, ingredients
- Homestay accommodation, private room with full equipments
- Boat trip on Red River
- Meals as indicated in itinerary,
- Complementary mineral water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Day 1. Hanoi Homestay – Cooking class (D)
You will be picked up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and transfer to an awesome homestay, where you will check in your cozy room with spacious balcony and large windows, double beds, internet access, TV, hot shower, fan, air-conditioner, living room, large kitchen which is fully equipped.
In the afternoon, you will have free time to meet many very funny locals and participate in optional activities:
Culture exchange: you will have a good chance to learn basic Vietnamese language or you can help locals improve English, understand deeply about Vietnamese culture and habitations by staying with friendly host and neighbors.
Cycling countryside: you can take advantage of free rental bikes and have a biking tour along the dike to the surrounding countryside or to the down town Hanoi.
Loving sports: You can enjoy playing with traditional games including: “Jianzi-Shuttlecock kicking”, badminton, Chinese chess” in courtyard or go fishing on the Red River as well.
Later this afternoon, you can take part in a cooking class, which will help you to know more about the way the locals cook an authentic Vietnamese meal. Joining a cooking class with the chef (or the host), prepare your own meal and learn about our Vietnamese cuisine is even more interesting.
After that, you will certainly have a chance to enjoy your dinner with dishes made by yourself and see the life goes on beside the Red River countryside.
Day 2. Red River tour (B, L)
In the morning, you will be transferred to the boat wharf where you get on a small boat of a local fisherman. While it sets sail along the Red River, you will immerse yourself in fresh atmosphere; admire these stunning fields of sugarcane and maize, banana trees, green vegetable gardens along the river bank.
Going across the historical Long Bien Bridge. More than 100 years with decades of war, Long Bien Bridge was bombed many times by air attacks by American army in 1967, 1972; and many spans of the bridge were destroyed. The left spans still remaining today remind us of an unforgettable past. The bridge, hence, is not only a traffic construction, a nice architecture, but also a living historical relic. It is such a good opportunity for you to take nice photos of Long Bien bridge from beneath. You will resume passing and watching floating houses and understand how hard the daily life of fishermen and farmers.
You will end this short Red River trip with lunch meal at Scenic View Restaurant before checking out your homestay and be transferred back to your hotel. The trip ends around 2 pm at your hotel in Hanoi.
Departure Point :Hanoi Old Quarter Hotels (in Hoan Kiem District)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pickup and drop off at hotel in Hoan Kiem District only.
- Pickup or drop off at other locations is subject to the availability and will incur a supplement surcharge.
- This program tour is not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Please provide us the valid email and valid mobile phone number because the confirmation will be sent to you via the email you registered and the mobile phone number will be contacted in emergency.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.