2 - Day Ha Giang Trekking Tour From Hanoi, Homestay Exprience.
2 - Day Ha Giang Trekking Tour From Hanoi, Homestay Exprience Hightlight :
• Experience the real Tay’s Ethnic life
• Enjoy delicious Tay’s Food and culture
• Trekking through forest path and see majestic rice terrace
• Swimming in waterfall
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Big A/C bus with comfortable seats and experienced driver
- 2 Bottles of water
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
- • All entrance tickets to indicated sites and accommodation in Ha Giang
- Insurance during the time on bus
- Entry/Admission - Thon Tha Village
What's excluded :
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
Day 1: Ha Giang – Thon Tha Trekking
Pass By: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
06:00 - 06:30 Pick you up in Hanoi Old quarter and depart for Ha Giang and You will have a short break with some photo opportunities along the way.
Stop At: Ha Giang, Ha Giang, Ha Giang Province
12:30-13:00 Have lunch with a local Tay family.
After lunch you will begin by trekking through terraced rice paddy fields.
We will visit some villages where the Tay minority people live. You can see their traditional stilt houses, have chance to talk with them about what they do in their daily life.
After trekking through some villages, and experiencing the breathless natural,
you will be welcome by a hospitable Tay family who offers overnight accommodation in their stilt house. Although this place only provides basic comfort, you will find the stay an unforgettable experience.
19:00 Have a memorable dinner with a local Tay family.
Overnight at homestay in Thon Tha village.
Duration: 18 hours
• Lunch: Have lunch with a local Tay family
• Dinner: Have a memorable dinner with a local Tay family.
Accommodation included: Overnight at homestay in Thon Tha village
Day 2: Thon Tha - Khuoi My – Ha Noi
Stop At: Thon Tha Village, Thon Tha village, Phuong Do Commune Thon Tha village, Phuong Do district, Ha Giang 310000 Vietnam
8:00 After breakfast the trek begins through a green valley and up the mountain linking Thon Tha to Khuoi My village.
This is quite a hard mountain trek, but peaceful and very memorable.
Today is an absolutely unforgettable trekking day, because: Khuoy My village is home to more than 62 Dao Ao Dai ethnic minority households located at the top of a mountain. Here is where the unique unspoiled nature merges with the traditional life of the local people.
12:00 Break for a delicious picnic lunch near the rice terrace fields. Then you will continue to trek through the beautiful palm and bamboo forest, discover tranquil mountains, graceful villages in this almost untouched area.
15:30 Return to Ha Noi
22:30-23:00 Arrive back in Ha Noi. Tour ends.
Duration: 23 hours
• Lunch: Break for a delicious picnic lunch near the rice terrace fields
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all the guests in Old Quarter Hanoi. If your are outside, please come to our office.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.