2 Day Halong Bay Cruise from Hanoi with Titop Island
Our Cruise is designed in royal style combining classic elegance and nobility with deep wood furniture. Consisted of 22 -32 cabins with restaurants, spa and bar, The cruise is impressive in each thoughtfully and meticulously designed detail. Each cabin is sophisticatedly designed, fully equipped with high-end furniture and has a separate balcony for sightseeing and enjoying the wonderful natural scenery of Ha Long Bay. A cozy restaurant space, a diverse drink menu and an international standard spa system all make it outstanding, promising to bring satisfactory and memorable experiences for tourists in their trip to discover Ha Long natural wonders.
Imperial restaurant: A restaurant with luxurious, modern and charming space.
Sea & Sky Bar: a classy bar with an ideal space to enjoy cocktails and immerse yourself in the majestic natural beauty of Ha Long Bay.
Spa: Enjoy Spa's care therapies which would help to cleanse your mind from distractions and worries.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All meals on cruise as program
- English speaking guide.
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabins with multi A/C
- Kayaking, local rowing boat, Swimming
- Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges
- Sightseeing fees
- Sunset Party
- Entry/Admission - Sung Sot Cave
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
What's excluded :
- Single surcharge (If you are solo traveler)
- Holiday surcharge and All other services and items not mentioned above
- Limousine Transfer Roundtrip Hanoi – Halong
Day 1: HALONG BAY - SUNG SOT CAVE - TITOV ISLAND - Overnight Cruise (Lunch, Dinner)
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
08:00 Pick up at Old Quarter area to transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay (if the package is included transfer service).
11:30 Your first stop on arrival at Tuan Chau Island is the Dynasty check-in lounge. You will have time to refresh yourself after the long drive from Hanoi and wait for checking-in.
12:15 After taken to the to Dynasty Cruise, you will be checked-in.While enjoying welcome drinks, you will be introduced the itinerary and safety briefing by Cruise Manager.
13:00 You will have time to savor your delicious buffet lunch and enjoy the stunning views as the boat cruises towards the southeast of Halong Bay, passing Fighting- Cock and Finger Islet.
14:45 Your next stop is the magnificent Sung Sot Cave, one of the biggest caves in Ha Long Bay with beautiful stalactites. You will be surprised by the breathtaking panoramic view across the Bay once you exit the cave as well as the stalactites and stalagmites formed over millions of years which have taken on fascinating shapes.
16:00 You will visit popular Titov Island - where you can go swimming or hiking to the top for another stunning, panoramic view of the Bay
17:30 Back on board, you can enjoy sunset party with HAPPY HOUR (from 17:30 – 19:00) – buy 2 get 1 free on drinks at bar or join some games provided at reception.
18:30 If you are interested in Vietnamese cuisines, please join our traditional Vietnamese cooking class on sundeck under the experienced Chef’s guiding (or in the restaurant in case of inclement weather).
19:15 Delight in the shimmering atmosphere of thousands of stars while eating a fantastic, expertly prepared dinner.
20:30 This is the perfect time for you to relax with spa treatments or enjoy a cocktail. Besides, we provide free for squid fishing tools at reception.
Overnight on board Dynasty Cruises.
Duration: 1 day
Stop At: Ti Top Island, Halong Bay Vietnam
Visit Titop Island. Here, you will have time to climb up to the peak of Titov Island, admire the beautiful panorama view of Halong Bay or swim, take pictures, play on the sea.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sung Sot Cave, Halong Bay Vietnam
One of the biggest caves in Ha Long Bay with beautiful stalactites
Duration: 1 hour
• Lunch: Delicious buffet lunch on boat
• Dinner: Dinner on boat
Accommodation included: Overnight on the luxury cruise with romantic room
Day 2: HALONG BAY - LUON CAVE - TUAN CHAU ISLAND (BREAKFAST/LUNCH)
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
06:00 Warm up your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with a breathtaking view as the sun rises on Halong Bay.
06:45 Light breakfast is served at the restaurant.
07:30 Visiting Luon Cave area by bamboo boat or kayaking.
09:00 Back on board, you settle your bill, check-out and return to Tuan Chau Island
09:30 Brunch is served at the restaurant while the boat heads back to the harbor.
10:45 Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina, return to Hanoi.
For more information or enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us
Enjoy your cruise!
Duration: 12 hours
Pass By: Hon Ga Choi Island, Halong Bay Vietnam
Pass By: Hòn Trống Mái Hạ Long, Hòn Trống Mái, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh
Pass By: Tuan Chau Island, Tuan Chau Island, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Local Tours Vietnam, 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
2: Tuần Châu Harbor, Phường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting place in Tuan Chau harbor. Time between 11.30 AM to 12.00 PM (Ready from 11.30)Pick up at your hotel from 8.00 AM if you are in Hanoi Old Quarter area. If outside of old quarter, please come to my office: 39 Ngo Huyen street.Ports
- Tuần Châu Harbor, Phường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Note: Maximum 2 adults with 2 children per room (as per Cruises’ policy)
- Children from age of 11 will be charged as adult with an extra bed t (includes breakfast)
- Children under age of 5 (maximum of 01 child per room) will be entitled to stay free with parents with existing bed (without extra bed) and free of charge with breakfast.
- Children from 5 to under 8 years old (maximum of 01 child per room) will be entitled to stay free with parents using existing bed (without extra bed) but will be surcharged
- Children from 8 to under 11 years old (maximum of 01 child per room) will be entitled to stay free with parents using existing bed (without extra bed) but will be surcharged
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.