2-Day Qingjing & Hehuan Mountain Tour from Taipei
Qingjing Farm, also widely known as the Alps of Taiwan, is the place that "elevates" you away from the busy city life. Surround yourself by fresh and crispy air, lush forests, and flocks of sheep on the grasslands. Enjoy overnight stay in tranquil Cingjing under starry sky. Complete this tour with a refreshing hiking on the roof of the island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional tour guide
- Admission fee and entrance ticket included in the itinerary
- 1-night B&B accommodation
- Entry/Admission - Cingjing Veterans Farm
What's excluded :
Day 1: Taipei – Cingjing
Stop At: Cingjing Veterans Farm, No.170 Renhe Road, Datong Village, Renai Town, Ren'ai Township Taiwan
This morning you will depart from central Taipei and head for Qingjing, an alpine farm that is widely known as Taiwan’s Alps.
In 1961, the Nationalist army suffered heavy casualties in Myanmar and retreated to Taiwan. The government accepted majority of the army and Baiyi ethnic spouses and family, and resettled them in Qingjing. Therefore Qingjing has also become a place where you can enjoy the authentic Yunnan Baiyi cuisine.
After lunch, enjoy yourself in the farm under the blue sky with white and puffy clouds. Green Green Grassland is the most popular attraction in the farm; the green pasture that grazes sheep and cattle, where visitors can interact up-close with the sheep.
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Ming Ging Farm,(B&B), Nantou or equivalent
Day 2: Cingjing – Mt. Hehuan – Taipei
Stop At: Hehuan Mountain (Hehuanshan), Renhe Rd., Renai Township ( Tai 14 33K), Ren'ai Township Taiwan
After breakfast, you will take a scenic ride along the most picturesque road of the island; this panoramic road is also a dream-come-true for the local road cyclists. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the view.
Hehuanshan is a popular destination for the local people of central Taiwan. The 3,421-metre East Peak and 3,422-metre North Peak of Hehuanshan are actually both higher than the main peak.It is snowing in march every year only in that month
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wuling, Ren'ai Township Taiwan
Situates at an altitude of 3,275 meters above sea level, Hehuanshan Wuling is the highest spot on Taroko National Park, and the highest point on Taiwan’s highway system. Every year during coldest days, the trees beside the road are covered in snow and create a dreamy winterscape.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Shihmen Mountain, Provincial Highway 14a, Xiulin Taiwan
Then you will have an amazing hike along Mt. Shimen Hiking Trail which is not far from Wuling. You’d better take a deep breath before you go! Because the magnificent view will take your breath away.
After lunch, we will head back to Taipei and arrive in the hotel later this afternoon.
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels in Taipei City Center. If the hotel lobby is located on an upper level, please meet the tour guide on the ground level of the hotel building. Exact pick-up time will be provided by local operator upon confirmation.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Child: 2-11 years old; Infant: 0-1 years old
- Child or infant must share room with minimum 2 adults
- Standard hotel rooms in Taiwan contain either two single/twin beds or a double bed fit for two people. Twin-Share Accommodation is for two people per standard room (traveling parties are booked in the same room). Private Accommodation is for one person in a standard room.
- For traveling parties with an odd number of individuals, three people will be placed in a triple room (Bedding is subject to availability.)
- Dress code is casual.
- Times and sequences are subject to change according to the weather and traffic condition.
- Not recommended for travelers with knee problems.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Free masks are only available for those guests who do not have their own.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.