2 Day Rwanda Lake Kivu Safari
It's 2 day Rwanda safari which comprises with trip to lake Kivu where we will do some water activities as well as tea Class Tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- 4WD Transport car
- Fullboard Accommodation
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- velvet monkey trekking
- Boat to rent
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Personal Insurance
- International flights
- Day 1: transfer to Lake Kivu and do water activities like kayaking
Set off at 5:00 am, for a 3 hours picturesque drive to Kivu lake, we will embark tour with visiting Amahoro Island (Peace Island in English) is a wonderful place to relax and it’s possible to swim, play volleyball and camp, or take a walk around the rocky northern part of the island. After being amazed by beauty of peace island we will do a bonus activity where will do a visit to monkey island we will get a chance to trekking monkey called velvet monkey for free.
We will have a lunch and continue with visiting napoleon Hat Island said to be shaped like Napoleon’s hat is home to a colony of thousands of fruit bats and a large number of birds and Later in evening we will have 1hour in Kayak to picture sunset and experience fishermen songs after we will be transferred to your accommodation for dinner and overnight stay.
Meal Plan: Lunch & Dinner
Accommodation: Golf Eden Rock or camp site (by choice)
On 2nd day we will do tea class tour and night fishing games
In morning, your driver guide will pick you up and embark our today’s tour by visiting to Bisesero Genocide memorial site where we will more about Rwandan History before and after colonial period. Our next activities will be tea production tour form seed into the cup where will Visit tea farming and one of tea factory called Gisovu tea factory to learn more tea and its story. Also we will do a visit at Farming Island where we will have chance to see the African crops like macadamia nuts, coffee etc...We will have a lunch in city where will proceed to visit local market to taste some of local food like fruits, banana beer etc...
Later in evening, we will be driven back to Kigali on much maintained tarmac road till Kigali, the Capital of Rwanda.
Meal Plan: Breakfast & Lunch
Departure Point :At Airport or your designated location
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.