2-Day Sahara Desert from Marrakech including Camel Ride
Discover the best of the Moroccan Desert on this two day guided tour complete with a camel ride. Cross the Jbel Anaouar Mountains to arrive in the fantastic Drâa Valley, lined with date palm groves and walled villages (ksour). Explore the Drâa River that runs through the valley and provides a spectacular green landscape with an impressive backdrop of mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Breakfast, Dinner
What's excluded :
- Day 1: Marrakesh – High Atlas – Ait Ben Haddou – Zagora – Camel Trek – Desert Camp
You'll leave Marrakesh at 7am, pass through the Atlas Mountains and at 9:30 you will have a short stop for breakfast at the beginning of the mountains in Tadart Village. Afterward, you'll see Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah where you will have a long stop to explore The Ksar.
Then it's off to Ouarzazate City, the Moroccan cinema capital, for a lunch stop. After, you will pass through Agdz and many Berber villages during your visit of the Draa Valley and its Palmeraie. From there, you will make your way to the Zagora Desert to start your 1.5-hour camel ride to the camp where tea and dinner will be served before playing some music around a fire.
Day 2: Zagora – Ouarzazate – High Atlas – Marrakesh
After breakfast you will be driven back to Marrakesh. There will be a stop for lunch in Ouarzazate City before making the rest of the way back to Marrakesh, arrive around 6pm.
Departure Point :Pickup from your Marrakech hotel or other local address.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.