2-Day Santorini Experience from Athens
Stay overnight on the gorgeous Greek island of Santorini where sweeping sand beaches, volcanic vistas and pretty whitewashed villages await! The trip is independent, meaning no excursions or activities are included — just ample free time to explore at your own pace. Round-trip transport by boat is included from Piraeus Port, as well as overnight 2-star superior, 3-star or 4-star hotel accommodation. Choose between a budget-friendly, 8-hour ferry crossing or upgrade to a 5.5-hour speedboat crossing to enjoy more time on sunny island.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Round-trip economy class ferry or speedboat tickets (depending on option selected)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off in Athens
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off in Santorini
- Hotel accomodation on the island
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Professional Guide
- Activities, excursions or entrance fees
- Hotel accommodation tax
Day 1: Athens - Santorini
Stop At: Santorini Volcano, 847 00 Greece
Start your trip to Santorini with a pick up from your central Athens hotel in the early morning and travel to Piraeus Port where your boat awaits. Board your ferry for the leisurely 8-hour crossing to Santorini, or upgrade to include a crossing by speedboat and arrive on the island in time for lunch. Once docked at Santorini Port, travel to your hotel which located in either Perissa or Kamari. Check in to your hotel, and spend the rest of your day at leisure. If you upgraded to the high-speed crossing, check out one of the island’s waterfront tavernas for lunch, and then perhaps take a stroll around Oia, a picturesque village known for its white Cycladic buildings and blue-domed churches. In the evening, catch the famous Santorini sunset, watching the skies change color over the island’s caldera (a half-submerged volcanic crater), and then check head to Fira. The island’s colorful capital is home to a collection of lively bars and tavernas offering Greek island specialties and international cuisine.
Duration: 1 day
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at A class or T class hotel
Day 2: Santorini - Athens
Stop At: Santorini Volcano, 847 00 Greece
After breakfast, check out of your hotel, and then spend the morning and afternoon doing whatever you wish. Make the most of the Santorini sunshine by basking on one of the island’s volcanic beaches such as Perissa or Perivolos. Alternatively, pay a visit to the old port of Ormos for lunch at one of the quaint tavernas lining the bottom of the caldera’s cliffs. Access to the old port is tricky with some 600 stone steps, so take the cogwheel cable car instead and marvel at the sea views on the way. The ferry crossing to Piraeus Port leaves mid-afternoon, so return to your hotel at the prearranged time for your transfer to Santorini Port. Embarkation for the speedboat crossing is in the early evening, leaving you with longer to enjoy the island before heading back to Athens. On arrival at Piraeus Port, finish your overnight experience with a drop-off at your central Athens hotel.
Duration: 14 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Athanasiou Diakou 26, Athina 117 43, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up/drop off service from/to hotels/apartments/airbnb, located at the center of Athens.
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note that from 1/1/2018, a new hotel accommodation tax has been applied and should be paid directly in hotels as following: 4* hotels - 3 Euro per room/per night, 3* hotels - 1.5 Euro per room/per night.
- Hotel accommodation on the island is usually located at Kamari or Perissa depending from availability.
- The duration of the ferry ride with the normal ferry is around 8 hours and with the speedboat is around 5.5 hours.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Please advise your nationality upon booking. Is required for the issuance of the ferry tickets.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.