2-Day Small-Group Tuscany Bike Tour to Siena from Florence
Enjoy Tuscany’s gorgeous views as you travel from Florence to Siena, practically crossing through all of the Chianti Classico region, on this 2-day bike tour.
With an expert guide, cycle paved roads through the rolling Chianti hills, passing romantic villas, olive groves and the region’s world-renowned vineyards.
Discover charming and ancient Tuscan towns, stop for lunch at a family run and exclusive wine estate and at local restaurants, away from mass tourism and crowds. Stay overnight at traditional and exclusive Villa with swimming pool. Relax and enjoy the Tuscan lifestyle.
On arrival in Siena, return to Florence by train/bus or choose to stay in this medieval town independently.
This is a small group Tour, and our fun and experienced guides will be at your disposal for your every need!
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Professional guide
- Transport by minivan
- Use of hybrid, 24-speed bike
- Use of cycle helmet
- Water bottle
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Overnight accommodation in a double room (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation back to Florence (the tour ends in Siena)
Day 1: From Florence to Panzano, your first day in the paradisiac Chianti region!
Stop At: We Like Tuscany, Via del Campuccio, 88, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
that's where we meet to start our adventure!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Mura di San Casciano, San Casciano in Val di Pesa Italy
You will see this beautiful town in the hearth of Chianti Classico region!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Matteotti, 50020, Greve in Chianti Italy
This is a great example of a beautiful medieval square in this famous Chianti town
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Old Butcher Cecchini, Via XX Luglio, 11, 50022 Panzano In Chianti, Greve in Chianti FI, Italy
This is the historical Cecchini butchery, we will have a stop here to see the shop and taste some wine and olive oil!
Duration: 15 minutes
Accommodation included: Overnight stay in a beautiful Tuscan Villa with swimming pool
Day 2: From Panzano to Siena, passing through the best towns of Chianti Shire
Stop At: Castello di Radda, Localita il Becco, 53017, Radda in Chianti Italy
you will spend some time in this gem town surrounded by beautiful rolling hills where the best wines are produced
Duration: 20 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Via del Campuccio, 88, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Siena Train Station, 53100 Siena, Province of Siena, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- add electric bike for 100€
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All passenger heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems,heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.