2 Day Tanzania Luxury Safari
This 2-day safari allows you to explore Tanzania’s most stunning wilderness areas and some of nature’s greatest wildlife spectacles in style. Experience a journey of contrast from the hidden wonders of the Tarangire National Park to the unique Ngorongoro Crater and the world-renowned Serengeti.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transportation in 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional, English speaking guide
- Meals :Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Mineral water
- Overnight stays in Luxury Safari Lodges / Luxury
- All national park fees
- Entry/Admission - Tarangire National Park
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
What's excluded :
- Accommodation in Arusha can be arranged upon request.
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending monies for souvenirs etc.
Day 1: Arusha - Tarangire National Park
Stop At: Babati, tanzania, Tarangire National Park 3134 Tanzania
After breakfast the tour departs. First stop is Arusha Town for any last minute purchases before we head off on safari. Afterwards we head towards the Tarangire National Park for a game drive with picnic lunch at the park. Tarangire is well known for its huge elephant population and baobab trees. It forms the center of an annual migratory cycle that includes up to 3000 elephants, 25,000 wildebeest and 30,000 zebras. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Serena Lodge.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Ngorongoro Serena Lodge
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha – Airport
Stop At: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
After an early breakfast, You will descend over 600 meters into the crater to view wildlife. Supported by a year round water supply and fodder, the Ngorongoro conservation Area supports avast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo and giant African elephants. Another big draw card to this picturesque national park, is it’s dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and the ever-elusive leopard, which sometimes requires a trained eye to spot. We will visit Lake Magadi, a large but shallow alkaline lake in the southwestern corner, which is one of the main features of the crater. A large number of flamingos, hippos and other water birds can usually been seen here. Late afternoon transfer to Arusha For dinner and Overnight or airport drop off. ( Accommodation can be included upon request at extra cost )
Duration: 1 day
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Also we can pick up from your hotelAirports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.