2-Day Tour to The Taj Mahal and Agra from Kochi with Commercial Return Flights
Pickup at 5am from Hotel or anywhere in Kochi and drop-off Kochi Airport and Flight to Delhi. Arrival in Delhi airport and 3-hours drive to Agra by expressway. First day visit Mehtab Bagh and second day visit Taj Mahal and after Taj Mahal take a Lunch break. Second we visit Agra Fort and some shopping in Agra. After Agra Sightseeing drive back to Delhi and drop at Delhi Airport flight to Kochi. Arrive in Kochi airport and drop at your Hotel or anywhere in Kochi.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1-night accommodation on twin sharing with breakfast (If booked with option including Hotels)
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Commercial Return Flight Tickets (Kochi - Delhi)
- Professional private live tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Live Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship
- Live Demonstration of Handmade Embroidery (Zardozi)
- Live Demonstration of Hand Knotted Carpet weaving
- Pickup offered from hotel or any other desired location in Kochi
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
Day 1: Kochi to Delhi by Flight and 3-Hrs drive to Agra
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Pickup at 5am from your hotel or anywhere in Kochi and transfer to Kochi airport for flight to Delhi.
Arrival at Airport in Delhi and drive to Agra 3 Hrs via Express Highway brings you to the City of Taj Mahal, Agra.
Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at one of the best Local AC Restaurant (own expense)
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
Early evening visit Mehtab Bagh - the moonlit garden believed to have been designed by Shah Jahan to view the Taj on moonlit nights, far away from the maddening crowd, The garden complex is situated on the left bank of Yamuna opposite to Taj Mahal. Here you can witness the sunset over the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at a 4* Hotels: Ramada or similar / Overnight at a 5* Hotels: The Hilton or similar
Day 2: Agra City Tour and 3-Hrs drive to Delhi and Flight to Kochi
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
6am We visit to explore the monumental heritage of the Great Mughals, including the magnificent Taj Mahal (Closed on Fridays), a Unesco World Heritage Site is one of the Seven Wonders of the World and surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Next we visit - Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site), Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sanskriti's Imperial Gems, A 11, Taj nagri, phase 2, Agra India
After Sightseeing enjoy the shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, Jewellery and embroidery work.
Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at one of the best Local AC Restaurant (At your own expense)
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
After visiting Agra drive back to Delhi and drop-off to Delhi airport for flight to Kochi.
Arrive at Kochi airport and drop-off at your hotel or anywhere in Kochi.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Kochi, Kerala, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel or Anywhere in Kochi
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All Members Passport Photo Copy at the time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Taj Mahal sunrise visit is subject to weather conditions
- Mandatory Gala Dinner on X-mas and New Year Eve at hotel of stay is not included and will be charged extra.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.