2-Day Trip to Cairo from Marsa Alam
Leave Marsa Alam and fly to
Cairo for two days tour to see all of the highlights of this historic city from every age. Visit the
Giza Pyramids and the
Egyptian Museum. Also take in the beauty of Islamic Cairo and overlook the city from Cairo Citadel with many more to see during these memorable 2 days.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Marsa Alam and return
- Accommodation in Cairo at Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa with breakfast
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English speaking guide throughout tours
- Two Lunch during tours in Cairo
- Bottled water on board the vehicle
- Shopping tours through out Khan El Khalili bazaars
- All service charges & taxes
What's excluded :
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Day 01: Marsa Alam/ Pyramids Tours
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam by a private air-conditioned modern vehicle to Hurghada Airport for flight to Cairo. Arriving into Cairo Airport where your Egyptologist guide will meet and accompany you to discover the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramid of Chephren. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant. Move on to visit the Step Pyramids of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser. Then transfer to your hotel in Cairo and Overnight.
Day 02: Cairo Tours/ Back to Marsa Alam
Breakfast at your hotel before moving to enjoy an excursion to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which are considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian artifacts in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold and jewelry which were enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before its discovery in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Lunch will be served in a local restaurant in Cairo. Then proceed to Salah el din Citadel, Albaster mosque of Mohamed Ali which was designed by the architect Yousif Boushnaq, a Turkish man who came especially from Istanbul to build this great mosque for Mohamed Ali, the ruler of Egypt (1805-1849) who ruled Egypt over 45 years. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Finally you will be transferred to Cairo Airport for flight back to Hurghada. Upon arrival at Hurghada Airport, you will be transferred back to your hotel / resort in Marsa Alam.
Departure Point :from your hotel in Marsa Alam
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :to your hotel in Marsa Alam
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.