2-Day Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks Wildlife Adventure
Get ready for unforgettable wildlife and scenic beauty of Wyoming and Montana on this 2-day tour of Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park, with overnight hotel accommodation included. Admire Old Faithful in all its glory, view the majestic Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, and marvel at the colorful landscapes of Mammoth Hot Springs. Your knowledgeable guide will detail the fascinating history and geology of these venerable parks and help you spot the many animals that roam freely in this incredibly scenic area. Animals commonly viewed on this tour can include bears, moose, bison, wolves, elk, coyotes, eagles, fox, swans, and mule deer.
This small-group tour is limited to 10 people to ensure a more intimate experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation in either Cooke City or West Yellowstone, Montana
- Naturalist guide
- Use of optics
- Hotel pickup and drop-off available in Jackson, Wyoming, and Teton Village, Wyoming
- Touring in air-conditioned/heated enclosed vehicle
- National Park Entry Fee
- Entry/Admission - BrushBuck Wildlife Tours
What's excluded :
- Select meals
- Guide gratuities (recommended at 10-15% of tour price)
Day 1: Grand Teton and Yellowstone Wildlife
Stop At: BrushBuck Wildlife Tours, Jackson, WY 83001-8506
We will start early for early morning wildlife sightings in Grand Teton National Park. You will have a great chance of seeing moose, elk, bison, grizzly bear, black bear, wolf, coyote, eagles and much more! We’ll view the beautiful Upper and Lower Falls of Yellowstone and then head into the Upper Loop of Yellowstone for more wildlife viewing. We will spend the evening in the famous Lamar Valley a.k.a. “The American Serengeti” where the bison were brought back from near-extinction and the wolves were re-introduced into the area. We’ll hunker down in Cooke City, Montana for the night.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Over night stay in Cooke City Montana, or West Yellowstone Montana depending on the time of year.
Day 2: The American Serengeti and Old Faithful
Stop At: BrushBuck Wildlife Tours, 490 S, US-89, Jackson, WY 83002, USA
Your second day of touring will primarily focus on the major wildlife (wolves and grizzlies) in Yellowstone’s Lamar Valley and the famous Yellowstone geyser basins including visits to Mammoth Hot Springs and Old Faithful. This day will give us the absolute best chances of showing you wolf activity.
The tour returns to Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
Duration: 10 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Bring sturdy walking shoes and a jacket
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.