2 days 1 night from Fes to Fes via Merzouga desert,camel ride berber tent
Private A/C Vehicle, 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser or Van + fuel
English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the tour
Pick up & Drop off at your Fes accommodation
Camel Trek to overnight in a berber desert tent.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private trip and driver guide
What's excluded :
- Not includ the lunchs,drinks
Day 1: Day 1: Fez - Ifrane - Midelt – Ziz Gorges - Erfoud - Rissani - Merzouga
Pass By: Fes, Fes, Fes-Meknes
Your driver picks you up at your riad at 8:00 a.m. Depart Fes for Merzouga over the Middle Atlas mountains through the cedar forests of Ifrane (the Switzerland of Morocco),azrou, Midelt and crossing the Ziz Valley and its gorges towards Sahara. We reach Merzouga before the sunset, Depending on your arrived to the hotel on the foot of the Dunes of Erg-Chebbi. After rest a mint tea the guide and camels will be waiting to carry you across the sandy Dunes of the Erg-Chebbi, you will enjoy the beauty of the sunset on the dunes, you will reach to the desert camp to spend night in a berbre tent . At your desert shelter, your camels are hobbled and mint tea is served. After a wonderful dinner, there will be a camp fire and drums playing.
• Dinner: Includ in the first day the dinner in luxury camp in Merzouga
Accommodation included: berber tents
Day 2: Day 2: Merzouga - Midelt - Ifrane - Fez
Pass By: Merzouga, Merzouga, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
We will wake up early to enjoy a magnificent sunrise on the dunes then breakfast ,shower,take a camel ride back to the hotel. Afte we'll leave for Fes through Ziz Valley and the Middle Atlas mountains, cedar forests of Azrou and stop to hand feed the monkeys. We will continue via Ifrane, the 'Switzerland of Morocco' to arrive early evening to Fes.
• Breakfast: Includ breakfast in the morning in berber tent in Merzouga desert
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up you from your hotel,riad,airport in Fes at 08:00 morning,
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.