2 Days (1 night) Red Elephant Special
Explore Tsavo East National Park which is the largest national park in Kenya; measuring 11,665 sq. Km. The park is a ‘catchment’ for visitors from coast resorts with large herds of Red elephants and other wildlife such as rhino, buffalo, lion, leopard, crocodile, waterbuck, kudu, gerenuk, zebra and Hunter’s hartebeest. Birds: The prolific bird life features 500 recorded bird species.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All Fees and Taxes
- Drinking water while on board of our safari van/Jeep
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Things of Personel nature
Day 1: Mombasa/Diani Beach – Tsavo East National Park
Pass By: Tsavo East, Voi Mageso Chember, Tsavo National Park East 00200 Kenya
Early morning pick from your respective hotel at 6:30 am then drive to Tsavo East National Park,arriving in time for morning game drive with chance to Spot Red Elephants, Lions, Buffaloes, Hippos, Giraffes, Gazelles, Waterbucks, Leopards, Zebras and different bird species, before checking in at the Lodge as well for Lunch. Relax until 16.00 hrs time for afternoon game drive. More game viewing until 18:00hrs. Drive to the Lodge for dinner and overnight at Red Elephant Safari Lodge, (Lunch & Dinner).
Accommodation included: Red Elephant Safari Lodge
Day 2: Tsavo East National park – Mombasa/Diani Beach.
Pass By: Tsavo National Park East, Tsavo National Park East, Coast Province
Early morning game drives from 6:15am followed by a breakfast at 8:30am. After breakfast proceeds for the last game drives before checking out of the park for lunch at Impala Safari Lodge. Drive to Mombasa/Diani after lunch, arriving at your respective hotel in the early evening, (Breakfast & Lunch).
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be at the Hotel Lobby/ Reception before pick up timeAirports
- Moi Intl Airport, Mombasa Kenya
- Mombasa Port Sacco Limited, PO Box 95372, Mwakilingo St, Mombasa, Kenya
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.