2 Days 1 Night To Zagora Desert From Marrakech
the 2 days trip to the zagora desert is ideal especially for tourists who stay in Marrakech for a short time, it will allow you to discover an authentic and diverse Morocco rich in culture and geography totally contradictory from your departure from Marrakech to your arrival in the desert of Zagora, while admiring the magic and height of the high Atlas mountains and the only one in its kind such as anti Atlas and the splendor of the oasis of DRAA.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation in a Tent in the desert
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- 45 minute camel ride from the Bus to the Camp (1 st day at the sunset)
What's excluded :
- Guide in Ait ben Haddou : 2.5 eur
- Entry/Admission - Kasbah Zitoune
Day 1: Marrakech to Zagora
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
we start our trip from the famouse place Jemaa Lefna in center of Marrakech, Crossed the highest Atlas Through pass (Tizi N Tichka) from an altitude of 2260 m.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
so we will visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site
Ait Benhaddou /
Official name Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou is located in south of Morocco, It is an ighrem (fortified village in English) (ksar in Arabic), along the former caravan route between the Sahara and Marrakech in present-day Morocco. Most citizens attracted by the tourist trade live in more modern dwellings in a village on the other side of the river, although there are four families still living in the ancient village. Inside the walls of the ksar are half a dozen (Kasbahs) or merchants houses and other individual dwellings, and is a great example of Moroccan earthen clay architecture.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Anti-Atlas Mountains, Morocco
Pass trough the Ait Saouen Col in anti atlas
Pass By: Draa Valley, Zagora 45600 Morocco
Crossed by the Draa valley, where there is more than 2 million palms along the draa river which stretches for a length to Senegal to the south.
Accommodation included: Overnight in a tent in the desert
Day 2: Zagora to Marrakech
Stop At: Kasbah Zitoune, Ouarzazate 45000, Morocco
optional visit of the old district of Ouarzazat located behind the kasbah of Taourirt
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from all hotels and guest hauses in center of Marrakech City,you can leave information about your hotels or riad in Marrakech full name and address, and one of our colleagues will pick you up the day of departure for your trip.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if the meteorological conditions do not allow it
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.