2 Days Aswan & Abu Simbel from Cairo by Air
- Its a wonderful experience to visit Abu Simbel complex temples one of the unique temples in pharaonic civilization.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Accommodation at Aswan 5 stars hotel with B&B basis.
- Pick up service & drop off
- Private Egyptologist guide
- A bottled water every day per pax
- Sightseeing as mentioned
- Domestic Airline ticket (Cairo / Aswan / Cairo)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - Unfinished Obelisk
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned
Day 1: Transfer from Cairo to Aswan by Air
Stop At: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Our representative will pick you up from your Hotel in Cairo to move to Cairo airport to fly to Aswan. Once arrived at Aswan our Egyptologist guide will meet & asset you to start a day tour to visit the nicest city of Egypt, town of charm and beauty it is land of Nubia. Its monuments have especial impression of Greek-Roman era. The Greeks and Romans are influenced in the ancient Egyptian culture, religion and architects, however they decided to merge it with their heritage when they rebuilt the ruined temples. Ptolemaic period started in 332 B.C by Alexander the great when he invaded Egypt to liberate them from Persians and to establish his own great Empire.
Duration: 1 day
Stop At: Aswan High Dam, Manteqet As Sad Al Aali, Aswan Egypt
On the way to visit Aswan sightseeing you will have a look and drive over the oldest dam in Egypt the low Aswan dam that built in 1898. Probably the first tour will be the High-Dam distinctly is one of the biggest dams in the world was built in 1960. Enjoy seeing the reservoir “artificial lake Naser”, friendship monument and power-plants.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
Secondly a water trip to Philae Island located in the middle of the Nile and was dedicated to the goddess Isis. You will be able to visit a complex of Geek-Roman chapels and Phiela temple. The entire complex is moved from its original location on Phiela Island to Egilika Island to salvage it from submerging when the dams were built there.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Unfinished Obelisk, Sheyakhah Oula, Aswan Egypt
Thirdly a visit to the ancient quarry where the Unfinished Obelisk is lying down there. This place explains how the ancient Egyptians cut numerous obelisks in there to be founded in their ancient temples. Finally, Back to Hotel. Overnight in Aswan.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Overnight stay in 5 stars hotel in Aswan
Day 2: Tour to Abu Simbel
Stop At: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
Our Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up to hit the road to Abu Simbel. to start your private tour to the fascinate colorful temples of Abu Simbel. The two temples were cut by the king Ramses II (1279 B.C) where he dedicated the great temple for himself and the small one for his wife Nefertari. The first discovery of these temples was in 1813 A.D by Switzerland Burchard while the whole appearance was 1917 A.D by Italian traveler Belzoni.
Ramses II’s temple:
A rock cut temple with four gigantic statues of the king Ramses who is represented seated on the throne of Egypt with his big family. It consists of two great colonnades, eight caverns rooms and a great sanctuary that has a solar phenomenon twice annually. The temple was carved by the king to commemorate his birthday and coronation day. The sun rays penetrating the 180 feet deep into to shine up the face of the king with his accompanied gods except god of darkness.
It is an amazing small temple dedicated by the king to his favorite Nubian wife. It consists of a quite big façade with 6 massive statues followed by a colonnade and sanctum. Colorful decorated pillars are showing up the association of the queen with her favorite goddess Hathor.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Eventually, you will be transferred to Aswan airport to back to Cairo. Then back to your hotel in Cairo.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.