2 Days: Cairo and Alexandra from Luxor by flight
Packages for 2 days and tours in Cairo and Alexandra, great tours from Luxor for 2 days tours in Cairo and Alexandra with a personal tour guide to visit Cairo must-see sights including Giza Pyramids and Alexandra
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- lunch at a good quality restaurant
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges & taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Day 1: Luxor/ Cairo Tour
At the early morning you will be picked up by Sun Pyramids Tours representative from your hotel in Luxor, and then transferred to Luxor International Airport for flight to Cairo where you will be met by our representative who will introduce you to your Egyptologist tour guide and transferred to discover The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren.
Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant in Cairo. Then you will move on to relish a trip to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920 when his tomb was excavated. Move onto Coptic Cairo for a background about the Christian and Jewish heritage through the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar.
Overnight at accommodation hotel in Cairo
Day 2: Alexandra Tour / Luxor
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, and then transfer to enjoy amazing day trip to Alexandria. First visit Pompay’s Pillar. It was constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletian at the end of the 4th century. Originally from the temple of the Serapis, it was once a magnificent structure rivaling the Soma and the Caesarean. Then you drive to visit the Catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock. Lunch at local restaurant in Alexandria, and then we proceed to see the Qaitbay Citadel which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs (lighthouse) of Alexandria then to Bibliotheca Alexandrina. Finally you will drive back to Cairo airport to take your flight to Luxor, and then transfer to your hotel in Luxor.
Departure Point :from your hotel in Luxor
- Pick-up Time: From 07:30 to 08:00 am
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :to your hotel in Luxor
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.