2 Days Chengdu Panda Base, Leshan Giant Buddha and Mt.Emei Group Tour
Visit the most popular attractions of Chengdu, the panda base and the world’s famous World Cultural and Natural Heritage, Leshan Giant Buddha and Mt. Emei Mountain. Different from the big cheap Chinese speaking group tour, this English-speaking small join-in tour gives visitors the chance to visit E-mei Mountain both Golden Submit on the top and Wannian monastery located at the waist of the mountain, visitors will see the whole beauty of this holy Buddhist mountain. Experience the bullet train of China
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour van or buses according to group size
- Government registered private English speaking tour guide
- Twin-shared standard rooms in 4 star standard Garden City Resort Hotel
- Entrance ticket to Panda base, Leshan giant Buddha and Mt.Emei
- The sightseeing bus at Mt.emei
- All the taxes and service charge
What's excluded :
- All the cable car fee at Mt. Emei
- All the meals
- The Emei Kungfu show at Mt.Emei
- Hotel in Chengdu
- Any other extra items
Day 1: Chengdu Panda-Leshan Buddha-Mt.Emei
Step 1: 7:00-8:00am, hotel pick-up.
Step 2: 8:30-11:00am, visiting Chengdu Research Centre of Giant Panda Breeding.
Step 3 : 11:00Am-13:00, driving to Leshan.
Step 4: 13:00-14:00, lunch time.
Step 5: 14:00-16:30, visiting Leshan Giant Buddha by walking up to the top of the hill.
Step 6: 16:30-17:15, driving to the foot of Mt.Emei, free visit Emei mountain square until about 18:00.
Step 7: 18:30Pm-19:30, Sightseeing and Dining at a local restaurant with the help of your guide. (Dinner Cost is not included in tour package) Emei Kungfu show may be suggested by the tour guide as an optional program, it is not compulsory.
Step 8: 20:00, check in at the hotel near the foot of the mountain.
Day 2: Full day Mt.Emei sightseeing - Back to Chengdu by train
Step 1: 07:00-09:00, changing to the local sightseeing bus and going up to Leidongping, walking about 20 minutes to the cable car station, take cable car to Golden Submit(Round way cable car 120RMB/person at your own expense).
Step 2: 09:30-11:30 Sightseeing on the mountain top --- Golden Submit, visit Golden temple, the silver temple , the huge Puxian Statue, enjoy the magnificent view of the clouds, mountains, forest.
Step 3: 11:30-14:00 Driving down to Wannian Temple by sightseeing bus, take the cable car one way up to visit the monastery(one way cable car up-going 65RMB/person at your own expense), we can buy some snacks at Wannian parking lot as lunch.
Step 4: 14:00-17:00 Hiking down the mountain from Wannian Temple to experience the beautiful nature of this mountain, passing Qingyin Pavilion, Moneky Zone until to WuxianGang bus station.
Step 5: 17:00-18:00 Drive down the mountain by sightseeing bus, then go to Emeishan Train station by our tour vehicle.
Step 6: 18:00-20:00 Take Bullet Train back to Chengdu, it is a ride about 1 hour and 12 minutes, the tour group dismissed at Chengdu Railway Station.(Please be noted that, we will try to book the train tickets in the duration 18:00 to 20:00, the exact train number and timetable are not fixed yet, it depends on the availability on the day.)
Note: All the prices are valid the whole year except for the public holidays or big events in China, such as the National Day holiday from Oct.1 to Oct.7, the spring festival,May day holiday from May.1 to May. 3 etc.
Departure Point :
Free pick-up service provided for visitors staying in the hotel inside the 2nd Ring Road of Chengdu
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :成都站, Renmin North Road, Jinniu District, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.