2 Days Circuit to Epidaurus, Mycenae and Olympia
Escape the modern world and take a two-day tour of the essential places of classical Greece: Epidaurus, Mycenae, Nafplio, and Olympia. You can visit the famous archaeological sites and museums. You will experience the glory of classical Greece and learn all about the Olympics.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Services of a licensed professional guide
- Transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach
- 3 * or 4 * hotel accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick up service
- All the taxes
What's excluded :
- Hotel accommodation tax
- Tips (optional)
- Soft drinks and beverages
Day 1: Athens - Epidaurus - Mycenae - Olympia
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
Departure from our terminal through Canal De Corinto (short stop).
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Great Theatre of Epidaurus, Ethniki Odos Isthmou Archaias Epidavrou, Epidavros 210 52 Greece
We will drive to Epidaurus and visit the ancient theater. The UNESCO World Heritage monument is reputed to be the birthplace of the son of Apollo, Asclepius, the healer, and was the most famous healing center in the classical world. Epidaurus is probably most famous for its theater, one of the best preserved buildings in classical Greece, and is still used today for its incredible acoustics.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Archaeological Site Mycenae, Mycenae 21200 Greece
We will arrive at Nafplio (short stop) and through the Argos plain we will arrive at Mycenae. We will visit the archaeological site and the tomb of Agamemnon. In the afternoon departure to Olympia, the birthplace of the Olympic Games, passing through the cities of Tripoli and Megalopolis. Overnight stay in Olympia.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Accommodation included: 3 * or 4 * option
Day 2: Olympia - Athens
Stop At: Archaeological Site of Olympia, Archea Olympia, Olympia 27065 Greece
We will visit the archaeological site of Olympia with the temple of Zeus, the temple of Hera, the altar of the Olympic flame, the stadium and the archaeological museum with unique artifacts and the famous statue of "Hermes" by Praxíteles and many others.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Rio-Antirrio Bridge (Charilaos Trikoupis), Gefira Charilaos Trikoupis, Antirrio Greece
We will drive via Patras and we will see the famous Antirio bridge which is considered the longest and the most modern in Europe. Then your driver will continue on your route and arrive back in Athens in the afternoon.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Athanasiou Diakou 26, Athina 117 43, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup / drop-off service from / to hotels located in central Athens.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.