2 Days Desert Tour from Marrakech to Zagora
This expedition is perfect for you to become acquainted with the environment of the Sahara Desert. You will spend the night in nomad tents, ride a camel and experience the wild, ancient Sahara in a safe and beautiful way. The trek lasts for two days in total.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in tents
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou
- Entry/Admission - Zagora Desert Camp
Day 1: Marrakech – Ouarzazate – Ait Ben haddou - Zagora
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
On the first day, you will start your journey in Marrakech, then on to Ouarzazate before heading to Ait Benhaddou (over 20 films have filmed their scenery here) and then to Zagora. During your travels, you will pass through many Berber villages, and once you are in the desert, riverside oases and barren hillsides, clustered with Kasbahs (fortified dwellings that house many families and their livestock). When you arrive in Zagora, you will meet the camels and guides before heading out into the wilderness to spend the night in the dunes.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Desert camp
Day 2: Zagora - Marrakech
Stop At: Zagora Desert Camp, Imarighine Erouha، Zagora 47900, Morocco
Upon waking up and finishing your breakfast, you all head to Zagora for the drive back to Marrakech.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any hotel/ riad In Marrakech
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.