2 days Emeralda resort Ninh Binh and hot spring tour
This wonderful 2-day tour exploring Ninh Binh’s highlight spots such as Van Long Nature Reserve, Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Tam Coc grottoes provides you a great opportunity to explore the nature’s diversity and history of Vietnam. Joining this tour, you will also experience soaking yourself in natural hot springs, as well and enjoy relaxing at a 5star resort.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private AC transport round trip
- Local English speaking guide the whole trip
- Accommodation (based on twin share)
- Boat trip
- Meals as mentioned(B= Breakfast; L= Lunch; D= dinner)
What's excluded :
- Beverages and meals not mentioned
- Tips, Personal expenses
- Day 1: Hanoi - Van Long – Kenh Ga & hot spring - Overnight in Emeralda resort (-/L/-)
You will be picked up at your hotel at Hanoi
Old Quarter at 8.a.m heading Ninh Binh province. Once arriving, you will take the tiny bamboo boat to visit Van Long Nature Reserve for 2,5 hours. Van Long natural reserve has 32 beautiful grottos such as: Ca Grotto, Bong Grotto, Rua Grotto, Chanh Grotto, each grotto has an unique beauty. You may have chances to see different kinds of birds and the Delacurlangur.
Then, you will have time for lunch at local restaurant. After checking in hotel, you will have relaxing time.
In the afternoon, you will be transferred to the floating village KenhGa (Chicken Canals), where is known as one of the most rural areas in the Red River Delta. The name “Chicken Canal” and is derived from a local hot spring which water is used to soak chickens to make it easier to pluck their feathers. You will take a bat trip observing daily life and activities of people fishing, children rowing boats to school, simple houses clinging to limestone cliffs, etc along the canal.
Next, you will enjoy an hour relaxing at Kenh Ga Hot-mineral-Spring (Natural stream), or else, it is possible to have a shower or a swim in the hot water from the hot spring.This mineral spring- water flows from inside a limestone mountain without drilling the ground, the water temperature is about 500C, especially for mineral water here is that water has high salinity.
After that, you will return to Emerald resort, relax and enjoy free time. Finally, you will have dinner by your own and stay overnight at Emerald resort
Day 2: Emerald resort – Hoa Lu temples - Tam Coc – Hanoi
After having breakfast at resort, you will check out and drive to Hoa Lu. Upon arrival, you will visit the ancient capital of Vietnam together with the well-known old temples of The Dinh and The Le Dynasties. Dinh Temple worships King Dinh Tien Hoang and Le Temple worships King Le Dai Hanh. These temples were built in 17th century.
There, you will get drive along the quiet back road through ancient villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops to Tam Coc (12km) for taking picturesque photos.
After having lunch at local restaurant for an hour, you will take a 1-hour journey in this heart of “Halong Bay on land” by local sampan (small boat) passing along the base and row into three of beautiful water caves (carved through the limestone mountain).
After 2 hours exploring here, you will back to Hanoi and end this tour with a drop-off at your hotel around 6.00pm.
Departure Point :Hanoi Old Quarter Hotels (in Hoan Kiem District)
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pickup and drop off at hotel in Hoan Kiem District only.
- Pickup or drop off at other locations is subject to the availability and will incur a supplement surcharge.
- This program tour is not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Please provide us the valid email and valid mobile phone number because the confirmation will be sent to you via the email you registered and the mobile phone number will be contacted in emergency.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.