2 days experience in Sapa with pickup and overnight in Homestay
This 2-day small-group tour from Hanoi strips away the tourist trappings and lets you experience authentic local life with guided trekking, overnight in a farming family's home, and the chance to work in their fields: an experience near-impossible to recreate independently. Free time in Sapa, comfortable bus transport, and meals are included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All entrance fees and sightseeing
- All Meals in Tour ( 1 Breakfast - 2 Lunches - 1 Dinner )
- Lan Transfer during the tour in Sapa
- Local English Speaking Tour Guide
- Transfer Round Trip ( Hanoi -Sapa -Hanoi ) by comfortable bus
- Trekking down to Minorities Villages
- Single Dorm Basic Bed with mosquito net at Homestay
- Public bathroom with hot water in homestay
- Entry/Admission - Ta Van Village
- Entry/Admission - Giang Ta Chai Village
What's excluded :
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program
- Drinks and Personal Expenses
- Surcharge for Holiday
Day 1: Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa By Bus - Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van - Sapa (L/D)
Stop At: Sapa, Sapa, Lao Cai Province
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel, get on big bus and depart for Sapa Town.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. Local our guide pick you up at bus station, transfer to our office. Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes
14.15: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village where Zay Ethnic People inhabits in late afternoon. Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
17.45: Check in homestay; get to know the family of Dzay People. Spend time to enjoy the mountain life on Sunset. You may attend cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace. In the evening, you can join the local bar nearby with music and socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay
Duration: 1 day
Stop At: Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai Tl152, Sapa 290000 Vietnam
Y Linh Ho Village is located about 7km to the south west of Sapa Town. It's alongside of Muong Hoa valley. Y Linh Ho is a little commune composed by a dozen of little hamlets scattering on the severe mountain terrain with high and steep hills.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lao Chai, Lao Chai, Lao Cai Province
Lao Chai village Sapa is 6 km far from the center town, you will see Lao Chai village Sapa where the Black H’mong people are living, it is also the beginning of a valley which is called Muong Hoa valley.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ta Van Village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
Ta Van Village is actually a small community of hospitable and friendly people living together in peace. Growing rice is the major profession of the Giay and Dao. Besides, they also produce instruments and engraved silver. They live in both stilted houses and common houses with a solemn central part which is served as a place for ancestor altar and guest reception.
Duration: 2 hours
• Lunch: Vietnamese Local Food
• Dinner: Vietnamese Local Food
Accommodation included: Overnight at Minorities Family Homestay at Ta Van Village ( Dorm Bed)
Day 2: Day 2: Keep Trekking up Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai village - Sapa - Ha Noi ( B/L )
Stop At: Giang Ta Chai Village, Ta Van Commune, Sapa 008420 Vietnam
8h00 AM : Breakfast will be serving at the homestay
9h00 AM :Start trekking 8 km walking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong (Giang Ta Chai & Su Pan). Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge.
12h00 PM : Lunch with Vietnamese Food
14h00 PM : Enjoy landscapes… through bamboo forest on the way to the main road to get the jeep to return to Sapa.
15h00 PM : Arrive back at Sapa Town
15.30 PM: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks. 21.15 PM: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
•Breakfast, Lunch and dinner are all included
• 8Km of trekking and 12 Km of driving back to Sapa.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Sapa, Sapa, Lao Cai Province
Get on Big Bus again to take back to Hanoi City
Duration: 30 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Authentic Hanoi Travel, 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from any hotels and places in Hanoi Old Quarter. If you already in Sapa, will pick up from any hotels/ hostels in Center of Sapa Town.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.