2 Days Gorilla Trekking With Canopy Walk At Nyungwe National Park
* Gorilla Trekking
* Canopy walk
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Overnight accommodation
- Canopy walk fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gorilla Trekking
- Day 2: Tranfer to Volcanoes national park for Gorilla Trekkeing
Our driver will pick you from your Hotel or Lodge(after having breakfast or with packed breakfast) at 4:30 am to start on your 116km journey to Volcanoes National park.
The journey to Volcanoes national park takes an average of 2-3 hours and on reaching the park offices, you will be briefed by park officers and then assigned to a gorilla group to track.
You will then be led into the forest by a ranger guide to track the primates.
Gorilla trek may take between 30 mins to 8 hours depending on the movements of the primates. However, upon locating the gorillas, you will then spend 1hr with them.
Enjoy the unique adventure and you can take pictures(with no flash).
After the 1hr which seems to be like minutes, then we trek back out of the forest and then transfer back to Kigali for your flight back.
Meal: Plan: Meal Breakfast&Lunch
Accommodation: Lemigo Hotel, 2000 Hotel , Legeng Hotel
End of the Tour.
Day 2: Tranfer to Nyungwe national park for Canopy Walk
In the morning at about 7.00 from your Hotel, your driver guide will pick you up and transfer you to the Nyungwe National Park and after check in you will go for the briefing point at the Uwinka visitors center in Nyungwe forest for Nyungwe Canopy walk . It is approximately a 2km walk to and from and the actual canopy walk is about 170 meters. Tourists have to walk to the starting point and then after the canopy walk, you will have to walk back again. This walk also starts with a briefing by the guide at Nyungwe National Park headquarters and then after proceed to the forest. There is also a lot to view on this walk including the primate species, birds and many tree species. After having your Lunch you will spend some time at Lake kivu. And take your car or be driven back to Kigali on very maintained tarmac road till Kigali, the Capital of Rwanda.
Meal plan – Lunch
Departure Point :At Airport or Your Designated Location
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.