2 days in Mekong Delta including Cai Rang floating market
The Mekong Delta with its own unique heritage is a highlight to tourists. You will have a chance to recognize that this land not only is rich and vast but also welcomes to every one with smiling faces of the local people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A/C transfer
- English speaking guide
- 3-star Accommodation(double or twin-sharing)
- Fruit, honey tea, fresh fruit
- Mineral water, boat trip
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Other service not mentioned in the program
- Single supplement
- Day 1(L): In early morning (est 6.30am), we will pick you up at the hotel and go to Mekong Delta with about 4 hour driving. Go through the small canals to An Binh Island by boat. Enjoy the peaceful villages and smiling people on the riversides. Visit local workshops to learn more about local lifestyle. Have lunch in a local garden before heading to Can Tho Province. Night free to explore the city center in Can Tho
Day 2 (B/L) Early morning, you will have a breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to a small boat to visit Cai Rang floating market, which is one of the 6 business floating markets in the world and the biggest one in Vietnam. You will learn how they trade products by hanging them on the stick. This is crowded, colorful and unique market. Afterward, visit some pagodas nearby like Muni Rangsay, Vinh Trang.
Lunch is available on the way back to Ho Chi Minh City. Back hotel in the late afternoon and tour ends
Departure Point :Client's hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The order of program subjects to change without prior notice
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.