2 Days Luxury Desert Tour from Marrakech To Zagora
Marrakech to Zagora 2 days desert tour is the most popular tour we offer because it is the best for travelers who don’t have time and like to sleep in tents, ride camels in a desert tour for a short period of time. Zagora is a rocky kind of desert, unlike the Erg Chebbi, it doesn't offer big dunes but this 2 days desert tour from Marrakech will give you the opportunity to have a memorable experience by passing through the high Atlas Mountains, admiring the amazing views of Draa valley, visiting the UNESCO world heritage sites which is Ait Benhaddou, riding camels and spending the night in the camp or under stars.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Free airport transfer to your hotel in Marrakech
- Private transfer by comfortable air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide during the tour
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
- Visit Ait Benhaddou Kasbah with Guide
- Visit Cinema Studio in Ouarzazate
- Overnight in nomad desert camp with Private tent
- Breakfast and dinner during your tour
- Camel trekking (around 1hour each way)
- Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Benhaddou, Cinema Sets, Taourirt Kasbah ... Etc.
- Private bathroom in your tent (hot shower & toilet)
- Entry/Admission - Zagora Desert Camp
- Entry/Admission - Jemaa el-Fnaa
What's excluded :
Day 1: Marrakech - Ait Benhaddou - Ouarzazate - Draa Valley - Zagora Dunes
Stop At: Zagora Desert Camp, Imarighine Errouha, Zagora 47900, Morocco
In 2 days desert trip from Marrakech to Zagora, Our professional drivers will pick you up from your accommodation at 7:00 AM by an air conditioned 4WD vehicle or minibus. First, we will cross the high Atlas Mountains by way of the Tizi-n-Tichka pass that overlooks the green mountains foothills to arrive to Ait Benhaddou Kasbah which is the UNESCO world heritage site where many famous Hollywood movies were filmed. For those who like natural beauty, you have to come to see a wondrous view from the highest hill. Afterwards, we will stop at Ouarzazate, the Africa Hollywood, to visit Kasbah Taourirt and have lunch there. Then, we will drive through the oases of Draa valley that spread over 180 km. Finally in the afternoon, we will be in Zagora where we will ride camels to reach our nomadic desert camp. Before sleeping in tents, we will enjoy a hot meal and some local music.
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: You will stay in Luxury camp included facilities (Hot shower & Toilet) inside your tent
Day 2: Zagora Dunes – Ouarzazate – Marrakech
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
On the second day of 2 days Zagora desert tour you will be woken up before sunrise to enjoy the first fascinating glimpses of light rays that reveal the beginning of a new day, of a new experience. We will start our day with a traditional Berber breakfast in the bivouacs of Zagora, ride camels in order to get to our vehicles, go to Ouarzazate for lunch, then cross the High Atlas Mountains to be in Marrakech at 5 pm ending your 2 days Marrakech to Zagora desert tour.
Duration: 7 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel/Riad in Marrakech
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.