2 Days Mont Toubkal
At 4,167m, Mount Toubkal is the highest mountain in North Africa. The 2 Days Toubkal Trek to the summit is challenging, but it requires no mountaineering experience and the panoramic view from he summit makes all the hard work worthwhile.
Private Toubkal treks
Minimum of 2 Adults required for private treks. Children under 10 years old can join private treks for 50% of the Adult price.
per adult from
2 days 20 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - dinners
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- At 4,167m, Mount Toubkal is the highest mountain in North Africa. The 2 Days Toubkal Trek to the summit is challenging, but it requires no mountaineering experience and the panoramic view from he summit makes all the hard work worthwhile.
With the start of the 2 Days Toubkal Trek just a couple of hours drive from Marrakech, you can reach the summit and back within 2 Days Toubkal Trek and still have time to explore Morocco’s most captivating city, Marrakech.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
send us pick up locationAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.