2 Days Private Tour to COVID FREE Kazbegi and Juta Village with Trekking
Discover Georgia’s breathtaking landscapes on this mountain trek. Leave Tbilisi accompanied by a local guide and, in your four wheel drive vehicle with driver, ride up Georgia’s dramatic military road to Stepantsminda, also known as Kazbegi. Stop at historic sites along the way, including Gergeti Trinity Church, before proceeding to the village of Juta for the night. In the morning, you’ll undertake a 5-hour easy trek towards the Chaukhi Mountains.
per adult from
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Meet your local guide at your Tbilisi hotel at 9:00am and set off on this two-day adventure through the Kazbegi region in Georgia’s mountainous north. Traveling in a comfortable four wheel drive vehicle up the dramatic curving military road, you’ll stop at many historical sites along the way. Admire the Jvari Monastery, a 6th-century structure perched on the edge of a cliff. You’ll see the Jinvali water reservoir and dam, the lakeside Ananuri Fortress, and the colorful Russia-Georgia Friendship Monument. Veer off the road to explore the Gergeti Trinity Monastery, located on top of a mountain. After visiting the village of Sno, you’ll stop in Juta for the night for a dinner high above sea level.
Begin your trek the next morning after breakfast, with an easy 5-hour walk towards the stunning Chaukhi Mountains. Discover the breathtaking landscapes, including snow-capped jagged peaks, soft grassy slopes, and crystal clear rivers. The trek concludes back at Juta. From there, your vehicle will return you to your hotel in Tbilisi.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is included within the range of Tbilisi
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Georgia is coping with the pandemic quite well so far, below 1000 cases, only 14 fatal among them, many parts of the country are COVID free zones, SO WELCOME TO GEORGIA! OUR GUIDES ARE TESTED COVID19 NEGATIVE. COMPANY VEHICLES ARE DISINFECTED ON REGULAR BASIS. WE CARE ABOUT YOU!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.