2 Days Safari in Lake Mburo National Parl
The 2 days Uganda safari to Lake Mburo Is a rewarding short Uganda safari to a serene lake, rolling hills and abundant wildlife makes Lake Mburo a gem of a national park. Search the savannah for Burchell’s zebra, giraffes, eland, kobs, Buffalos that are all found here. Take to the water in search of crocodiles and some of the over 300 hippos living in the lake. The park is also conveniently close to Kampala making it perfect for that weekend getaway. It an ideal place to visit for people who don't have so many days for a safari.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Park Entrances
- Entry/Admission - Lake Mburo National Park
- Entry/Admission - Uganda Equator
What's excluded :
- Health Insurance
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Accomodation before and after the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Mburo National Park, Mbarara Uganda
Lake Mburo National is mainly known for its big Population of Zebras. Expect. Expect to see so many of them. You will also get a chance to get close to the Zebras. Lake Mburo National park is also home to buffalos, elands, hippo, kobs a number of bird species among others.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Uganda Equator, Masaka Road, Kayabwe Uganda
You will also get to stop by the equator to take some pictures. Here you will be taken through a water experiment to see the movement of water in a different direction depending on the side of the equator your on.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our clients from anywhere around Kampala or Entebbe. Please let us know where you would need us to find you.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.