2 Days safari of Masai Mara
An adventurous two days safari, designed for travelers who are passing through and have limited time but want to see the best that Africa has to offer. If you are making your way to Nairobi, Kenya and have some time to spare, make sure to join us on a trip into the famous Masai Mara National Reserve and marvel at all it has to offer. From the magnificent big five to the great wildebeest migration, from the vast plains to the stunning sunsets and star lit night sky, the Mara has something to offer everyone. Make sure you experience this magical place and make your trip to Africa count, even if only for a day and create memories that will last a lifetime.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- unlimited drinking water
What's excluded :
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
Stop At: Maasai Mara National Reserve, Maasai Mara National Reserve, Rift Valley Province
You will be picked up at the airport or your hotel latest at 6:30 am, and thereafter drive via Narok town to Masai Mara National reserve, the land of the Masai tribe. The proud young Masai warrior-nomads with their plaited hair, red cloaks, and spears, challenge your curiosity. The 700-square-mile Game Reserve is the Africa of your dreams, complete with wild animals grazing amid the superb rolling landscape of gentle hills and acacia woodlands. Check in to your camp. 12.30pm lunch in the campsite. There will be time to settle in before your first game drive. 2.00pm Afternoon game drive in the reserve. Return to the camp before dark. Dinner in the campsite.
• Main destination: Masai Mara National Reserve
• Accommodation: Mara Springs tented camp
Duration: 1 day
• Lunch: dinner
• Dinner: buffet
Accommodation included: mara rhino camp
Day 2: Masai Mara to Nairobi
Pass By: Maasai Mara National Reserve, Maasai Mara National Reserve, Rift Valley Province
Optional: Today there will be a possibility to take a hot air balloon ride. "Take to the skies for the ultimate Maasai Mara wildlife adventure, soaring in a hot air balloon over herds of game to the inner reaches of the Mara. You'll ascend in the early morning, when winds are calmest. Watch as the professional crew fills the balloon with hot air. Slowly the big, colorful bag begins to bulge and take shape. Now board the traditional wicker gondola basket while the expert pilot makes final adjustments. As the pink and red fireball of the sun rises in splendor over the plains, you're up, up and away - for the flight of a lifetime! Your balloon can soar over the most inaccessible and undisturbed parts of the Mara, with only the intermittent whisper of the balloon's gas burners punctuating the silence of your majestic flight.
Optional: Today there will be a possibility to take a hot air balloon ride. "Take to the skies for the ultimate Maasai Mara wildlife adventure, soaring in a hot air balloon over herds of game to the inner reaches of the Mara.
If you do not opt to go for the balloon, 6.00am Wake up call. Tea, coffee and cookies will be served in the campsite. 6.30am Set out for an early morning game drive in the reserve. This is usually the most popular game viewing time. During the early hours temperatures are low, thus providing a favorable atmosphere both for the game and the viewer. Lion, Cheetah and Leopard roam the vast grasslands in search for their next meal, it may be an unsuspecting impala or even a small one like the warthog. Whatever the players, the spectacle of nature unfolding is always awe inspiring! Morning game drive upto 11am then get out of The Park. Lunch en route. End of safari in Nairobi.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The clients can send their pick up locations via email and we pick them anywhere in NairobiAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.