2-Days Sapa Tour from Hanoi by Bus with Stay and Meals
This sapa tour is designed for travelers who want to spend 2 days - 1 night in Sapa aiming at: Saving the time, visit the most popular travel sites in Sapa, stay overnight in a good hotel to be comfortable, much lower cost than going by night train and exploring the rice terraces and minority villages around Sa Pa in a small group – no overwhelming crowds
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All entrance fees and sightseeing
- All Meals in Tour ( 1 Breakfast - 2 Lunches - 1 Dinner )
- Local English Speaking Tour Guide
- Transfer Round Trip ( Hanoi -Sapa -Hanoi ) by comfortable bus
- Trekking down to Minorities Villages
- Room stay at Hotel in Sapa Town
- Lan Transfer during the tour in Sapa
- Entry/Admission - Ta Van Village
- Entry/Admission - Cat Cat village
What's excluded :
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program
- Drinks and Personal Expenses
- Solo Traveler pay extra surcharge for Single Private Room
- Surcharge for Holiday
Day 1: Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa By Bus - Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van - Sapa (L/D)
Stop At: Sapa, Sapa, Lao Cai Province
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay, get on big bus and depart for Sapa.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break 11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa 13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. Welcome drink and itinerary briefing Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
First start of 6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Continue a 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. Lunch at a local family, it gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes…on the way. Last trek is about 2Km to the bus stop in Tavan then get back to Sapa by jeep or minivan..
•Lunch and dinner are all included.
•Overnight at the hotel in Sapa.
•10Km trekking, 8Km driving from Tavan village back to Sapa
17h30 : Come back to Sapa Town.
Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities.
Duration: 1 day
Pass By: Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai Tl152, Sapa 290000 Vietnam
Y Linh Ho Village is located about 7km to the south west of Sapa Town. It's alongside of Muong Hoa valley. Y Linh Ho is a little commune composed by a dozen of little hamlets scattering on the severe mountain terrain with high and steep hills.
Stop At: Lao Chai, Lao Chai, Lao Cai Province
Lao Chai village Sapa is 6 km far from the center town, you will see Lao Chai village Sapa where the Black H’mong people are living, it is also the beginning of a valley which is called Muong Hoa valley.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ta Van Village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
Ta Van Village is actually a small community of hospitable and friendly people living together in peace. Growing rice is the major profession of the Giay and Dao. Besides, they also produce instruments and engraved silver. They live in both stilted houses and common houses with a solemn central part which is served as a place for ancestor altar and guest reception.
Duration: 2 hours
• Lunch: Vietnamese Local Food
• Dinner: Vietnamese Local Food
Accommodation included: Overnight at Hotel at Sapa Town ( Stay at the room you booked )
Day 2: Day 2 :Sapa- Cat Cat - Sin Chai Village - Sapa -Hanoi ( B/L )
Stop At: Sapa, Sapa, Lao Cai Province
7.00 – 8.00: Have breakfast at hotel
A walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then next 3 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before climbing up on the way a jeep to return to Sapa 15.30: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks. 21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Cat Cat village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak.
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Authentic Hanoi Travel, 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
2: Sapa Town Square, Số nhà:, 017 Thạch Sơn, TT. Sa Pa, Sa Pa, Lào Cai 333320, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up from any hotels/ places in Hanoi Old Quarter. If out side, please come to our office at 39 Ngo Huyen Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi. If you already in Sapa, will pick up from any hotels/ hostels in Center of Sapa Town
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.