2 days special family private tours in Rome & Vatican City
You will explore one of the largest and busiest Museums in the world including spectacular Sistine Chapel. Our exciting tour will be led by an experienced, knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide.
You Will Get: 1st day
Departure time :10 am
• 2 hours walking private guided tour in Vatican city with skip the entrance.
• Colosseum out views,piazza venezia, trevi fountain,spanish steps
• 2/3 hours tour with local guide and transport.
• (Consisting of Up to 2/4 people)
You Will Get: 2nd day
Departure time :10 am
Rome sightseeing Hop on hop off one round trip with open bus which will stop for all tourist attractions in Rome city.
Departure time :1.30 pm
Skip the line priority entrance for Colosseum,roman forum,palatine hill
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - City Sightseeing Rome - Bus Stop
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Day 1: Vatican city tour + Around Rome Attractions
Pass By: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Find yourself only feets away from Pope Francis on our Papal Audience Service, where we secure your pre-booked tickets and ensure a good spot for you to see the Pope.Get picked up at your hotel and travel to Vatican City to meet the tour guide.Your guide will prepare you for the Pope’s entrance by explaining the rich history and traditions behind the Papal Audience, and the Papacy itself. Even as the crowd builds in anticipation of the ceremony, your headset will still let you hear your guide loud and clear.After receiving the blessings from the Pope, you can venture through the walls of the smallest sovereign State in the World.
Pass By: Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo, Lungotevere Castello 50, 00193 Rome Italy
Skip the line to Castel Sant'Angelo and step back into the drama of Rome's history. And, get amazing rooftop views of the Eternal City. The castel is not only a national museum but also one of a kind monument built almost 2000 years ago. A majestic building, a monument, an archaeological site and a museum are the various faces of the Castel Sant'Angelo. With a rich history behind, from tomb to fortress, from prison to papal residence, you will definitely have a fascinating once in a lifetime experience.
Pass By: Spanish Steps, Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Rome Italy
Immerse yourself in the past and explore the architectural delights of the ancient Roman Empire! Enjoy a small group Rome Colosseum tour with a professional guide, skipping the long lines at the entrance with your fast-track tickets, including a visit to the ancient Roman Forum archaeological area and Palatine Hill. Travel back in time to Ancient Rome on this tour: the best way to get to know the Italian capital, its main monuments and its amazing history. A journey of 2,000 years in just three hours.
Pass By: Piazza Venezia, 00187 Rome Italy
Don't miss the opportunity to explore Rome on our super fun Rome, tours are the coolest, funnest, most modern way to explore the Eternal City. Your personal trip will let you explore the unseen parts of Rome without exhausting yourself - it's time to say goodbye to tired legs. An expert professional guide will be there throughout the tour to navigate you and his stories will make thousand year old history come to life as you visit the Colosseum exterior near the Roman Forum, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, and much more. In just 2.5 hours you’ll see more of Rome than you ever could on foot. A Perfect Experience that will leave you with a Smile.
• Breakfast: Italian capuchuno
Accommodation included: we didn't provide this service .
Day 2: Rome sightseeing with bus + colosseum tour
Pass By: City Sightseeing Rome - Bus Stop, Via Ostia, 4, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Experience the Eternal City in all its glory on our hop-on, hop-off Rome bus tours. Explore Rome from 8+ stops, conveniently located close to major landmarks & attractions and enjoy the freedom to sightsee at your own pace.You can also enjoy an informative and entertaining commentary which explains Rome’s interesting history and points out significant buildings and landmarks, and with 13 languages available it’s perfect for the international tourist. With our Rome hop-on, hop-off tickets, and buses every 20 minutes, you can see as much or as little of these incredible attractions as you like. There is no need to rush through all the sights! After all, this ancient empire’s sights aren’t going anywhere.
Pass By: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
colosseum tour with near all attractions
Pass By: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
Don't miss the opportunity to explore Rome on our super fun Rome Tour! the tours are the coolest, funnest, most modern way to explore the Eternal City. Your personal trip will let you explore the unseen parts of Rome without exhausting yourself - it's time to say goodbye to tired legs. An expert professional guide will be there throughout the tour to navigate you and his stories will make thousand year old history come to life as you visit the Colosseum exterior near the Roman Forum, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, and much more. In just 2.5 hours you’ll see more of Rome than you ever could on foot. A Perfect Experience that will leave you with a Smile.
• Breakfast: Italian breakfast
Accommodation included: No accommodation provided
Departure Point :Rome Tour Tickets, Via Sebastiano Veniero, 17, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.