2 days tour guide from marrakech to erg lihoudi ( Mhamid )
We help you to explore the most beauteous Morocco Panorama and to cherish most treasured Morocco Moments that you will love to brag about in parties for a long time to come. We research and plan, organize and conduct Morocco tours to offer you the most luxurious experiences ever.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private car+Dinner+Breakfast+Camel ride+Pickup+Drop off+Sandboarding + English Speaking guide/driver
What's excluded :
- Lunches + Drinks + Tips + Extra
- Day 1
Pick up at 07 am from your Riad or any point of your choice, starting our 2 days and 1 night in Camp at Erg lihoudi tour from marrakech, and crossing the Tizi N Tichka pass of the High Atlas Mountains(2260m) enjoying the mountainous road and the spectacular Berber villages, you continue to descend until you finally reach Ouarzazate. From there you cross another smaller pass in the Anti-Atlas (1660 m), before reaching the head of the Dra'a Valley at Agdez. Passing many villages and gardens, so that you can gain a better idea of the way of life along the oases. You then reach M'hamid and have a camel ride about two hours to reach the dunes Erg Lihoudi. Dinner and Breakfast in the Camp of tents where you spend the night.
Wake up early to enjoy the sunrise over the dunes in erg lihoudi and the breakfast meal, we drive through the Draa valley and Agdaz to discover the hidden treasures of the Southern region and continue pass Ouarzazate, to reach the Unseco world heritage site "Ait benhaddou village", the fortified ksar with its beautiful Kasbahs. Ait Benhaddou has served as a natural scenery for many movie producers, movies like “gladiators (2000),lawrence of arabia(1962)”. Afternoon drive back to Marrakech via the high Atlas Mountains.
Departure Point :Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Return Detail :Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.