2-Days Tour of the Unique White Desert from Cairo
enjoy yourself in the magic of Egypt’s Western Desert on this 2-day jeep adventure from Bahariya Oasis. Aboard a comfortable, air-conditioned 4x4 with an expert driver, journey into the stunning White Desert, a land of otherworldly, wind-carved white limestone formations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Black Desert
- Entry/Admission - White Desert
Day 1: Cairo – Bahariya oasis – White Desert
Stop At: Black Desert, Al Wahat Al Bahriya - Al Farafra Rd, Bawiti Egypt
the black desert is a region of volcano-shaped and widely spaced mounds, distributed along about 30 km in western Egypt between the White Desert in the south and the Bahariya Oasis in the north. Most of its mounds are capped by basalt sills, giving them the characteristic black color,
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Crystal Mountain, Egypt, Al Farafra Desert, New Valley Governorate, Egypt
The Crystal Mountain is a crystal ridge located between Bahariya Oasis and Farafra Oasis
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: White Desert, About 45 km north of Farafra, Farafra 12655 Egypt
White Desert National Park is a national park in Egypt, first established as a protected area in 2002. It is located in the Farafra depression, 45 km north of the town of Farafra. Part of the park is in the Farafra Oasis (New Valley Governorate).
The park is the site of large white chalk rock formations, created through erosion by wind and sand. It is also the site of cliffs (at the northern end of the Farafra Depression), sand dunes (part of the Great Sand Sea), as well as Wadi Hennis and oases at Ain El Maqfi and Ain El Wadi.
The highest point in the park is at El Qess Abu Said (353 m above sea level) and the lowest is at Wadi Hennis (32m).
The park serves as the refuge for various animals, including the endangered Rhim gazelle and the vulnerable Dorcas gazelle, as well as Barbary sheep; jackals; Rüppell's, Red, and Fennec foxes; and Sand cats.
Duration: 12 hours
• Lunch: in the first day of the tour lunch and BBQ dinner are included
Accommodation included: the accommodation in the white desert it will be camping under the clear sky and stars
Day 2: Bahariya oasis – Cairo
Pass By: Bahariya Oasis, Al Wahat Al Baharia, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Wake up from a peaceful and beautiful night, breakfast and return all over the road across the White Desert to Bahariya oasis visit the hot spring and break in our hotel then head off back to Cairo.
Program includes and excluds :
White Desert 01 Night or more it's dependent upon the program Camping on FB Program includes:
- All transfers from Cairo to Bahariya,
- All tours in White desert during safari.
- All your tours and excursions are in Jeeps 4X4 Toyota Land Cruisers .
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations in desert
- one night accommodation in desert in , Single or double dome-shaped tentsTents have mattresses, blankets and sleeping bags.
- During Safari 01bottles of mineral water a day + 01 soft drinks
- Three meals a day Special meals for vegetarians are served
• Breakfast: the breakfast today will be in the white desert
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
the travellers can contact by whatsup, and I will pickup them from anywhere Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety Measure: - Medical first-aid kit in each car - Recovery equipment and tools - Maintenance for cars - Staff is trained to help in any emergency Important note: On occasions there may be a possibility of a slight alternation in the itinerary due to local conditions beyond our control
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.