2 Days Tuk-tuk Tonle Sap Lake & Jungle Temple
We are a local guide. We know the most interesting and beautiful places in the greater Siem reap area
We will help you find the best spots for taking memorable photos.
We always offer our best services on your trip of a lifetime.
We will make your trip easy, fun and unforgettable and take care of everything. You just enjoy!
Tour prices can be adjusted according to what you request. Very affordable prices and excellent value from an experienced guide for your visit!
All of your money flows directly to local people.
We work honestly and punctually at all times.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English speaking driver with license
- Cool pure drinking waters and towels
- Free pick-up from the hotel and drop off at the downtown.
What's excluded :
- English speaking tour guide with a license
- Temple pass
- Tonle Sap lake pass
- Meals and soft drinks
- Others not mentioned in the conclusion
- Day 1: Pick-up time at 4:40 am from your hotel
Watch the sunrise at the Angkor Wat temple and then we continue to explore Ta Prom before crowds.
TA PROM(The temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
South Gate of Angkor Thom
Angkor Thom(The big walled city to be built by Buddhist King Jayavarman VII)
BAYON (the state temple and mountain temple of Buddhist King)
BAPHOUN (The tallest pyramidal temple closed 27 years for restoration by French)
The enclosure wall of Royal Palace and the temple inside it called Phimeanakas)
Elephant and Leper King Terraces
Break for lunch at the restaurant inside the Angkor Archeological Park.
ANGKOR WAT(The largest religious monument in the world)
Note: Please ask your hotel to prepare a breakfast box for you. We will find a suitable place nearby the Angkor Wat temple for you for having breakfast.
Day 2: Tone Sap lake & Jungle Temple
We will pick you up from your hotel at 8:30 am from your hotel and then we will bring you to explore the local lifestyle of Cambodian at Kampong Phluk floating village who are living along the bank of the largest lake in South Asia name Tonle Sap lake.
Break for having lunch and relaxing.
BENG MEALEA Temple(Jungle’s temple which %100 is not renovated yet).
Departure Point :220 Sivutha Blvd, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Traveler pickup is offered. We can pickup from all Siem Reap city hotels. Please ensure you provide us with your accommodation (hotel) details.
AirportsSiem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.