2 Dives in Ras Mohamed National Park by boat
Experience the fascinating underwater world in Ras Mohammed N.P. on this 6-hour diving trip. Explore shallow dive sites suitable for beginners as well as deeper areas and walls for more advanced divers. Enjoy lunch served onboard the boat during the trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- National Park Fees
After pickup from your hotel in Sharm you will head off on an adventure into the vibrant marine ecosystem of the Red Sea. After arriving at the dive center, you’ll be greeted by the captain and dive guides, who will give you a thorough briefing on the dive sites and the day’s itinerary then taking you to your boat.
The trip consists of two 30 to 45-minute dives at 2 sites, specially selected for the maximum chance to see tropical sea life among stunning coral reefs. With a guide at your side the whole time, you’ll move through the crystal clear waters, experiencing Egypt’s remarkable biodiversity and the amazing National Park.
In between your dives, enjoy a buffet lunch with soft drinks, coffee, and tea. After your day at sea, you’ll head back to the dock to be transferred back to your hotel. With options to select a 1 or 2-day dive package or even more, or try some speciality dives as night dive or deep dive, you can cater the experience to your interest level and budget.
• Ras Mohammed National Park, Sinai Peninsula, Sharm El Sheikh Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Please wait in the Reception for our Guide.- The guide will call your Room Number when he arrives.- The guide not gonna wait more than 5 minutes.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.