2 Full Days Exploring The Ecuadorian Amazon | Tour Start In Quito
It is the perfect opportunity to know the Ecuadorian Amazon, learn more about its secrets. Do not worry about anything, we offer you all the necessary comforts to make your experience unforgettable, in a private reserve located in the middle of the jungle in the town of Pusuno Bajo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Accommodation in private room with private bathroom, hot shower (DBL / TWIN / CDPL), hotel amenities
- Activities according the itinerary.
- Equipment: life jackets and rubber boots (Max # 44)
- Certified bilingual guide (Spanish / English)
- Purified water, coffee or tea
- Shared Transport from Quito - Tena - Jungle Reserve - Misahuallí - Tena
- Lodge Check in time from 1:00 p.m., lodge departure until 12:00 p.m.
- Entry/Admission - Suchipakari Amazon Lodge & Spa
- Entry/Admission - Suchipakari Amazon Eco -Lodge & Jungle
- Entry/Admission - Misahualli River
- Entry/Admission - Comunidad Shiripuno
- Entry/Admission - Cascadas de Latas
What's excluded :
- Additional meals and drinks (soft & alcoholics)
- Tips and personal expenses
- Extra adventure activities: Rappel: $20 | Rafting: $60 | Bike: $15
Day 1: TRANSFER FROM QUITO TO THE JUNGLE | RAINFOREST INTRO | JUNGLE GUIDED WALK | RIVER BEACH | TUBING | DINNER | NIGHT WALK
Pass By: Quito Old Town, Quito Ecuador
Early Departure From Quito (Shared Transport)
* Only we need to know the address Hotel/Residence in Quito
5:00 AM | Departure From Quito
8:30 AM | Break in Tena City
9:00 AM | Transfer to Suchipakari Jungle Lodge (Pick Up: Cafe Tortuga)
10:00 AM | Walk to the Jungle Lodge
10:20 AM | Jungle Juice Welcome Drink & Briefing with general information about your stay at Suchipakari
11:00 AM | Chocolate Tour
13:00 PM | Lunch & Rubber boots
15:00 PM | RAINFOREST INTRO | CAIMAN LAGOON & CEIBA TRAIL: Walking through primary and secondary forest trails, we observe distinct species of birds and insects as well as a great variety of trees and medicinal plants. The guides explain how such plants are used not only in medicine, but also in construction and other local activities.
16:00 PM | ADVENTURES ON THE RIVER (FLOATING DOWN BY TUBES IN THE RIVER)
19:30 PM | SPECIAL DINNER & WELCOME COCKTAIL
20:00 PM | NIGHT WALKING: On a night walk we give you the chance to enjoy the creatures and sounds of the Amazon Jungle at night. Sometimes we can see amazing things during this activity. Make sure you bring a flashlight for this fantastic experience
Stop At: Tena, Ecuador
In the city of Tena, the transport going to pick up more guests.
Little break. Time for visit the Malecon and enjoy a breakfast (Not Included)
Transfer in a pick up to the Jungle.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Suchipakari Amazon Lodge & Spa, Suchipakari Lodge / Pusuno Bajo / Puerto Misahualli / Tena / Napo 25 minutos de, Puerto Misahualli, Tena 150108, Ecuador
AT SUCHIPAKARI LODGE, SOMETHING EXCITING IS HAPPENING EVERYDAY... ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CHOOSE HOW LONG YOU WANT THE FUN TO LAST!
We won't be able to tell you what you can do in a day exactly, because our guides will help you decide what to do keeping in mind the many factors, such as the time of day , station, the physical capacities of the group and over all where to find animals in that zone.
SuchiPakari Lodge brings you into the compelling natural world of the Amazon, one of the true wonders of the planet. You barely have to leave the hotel to enjoy the
Duration: 14 hours
• Lunch: We need to know if you have any food restrictions.
• Dinner: We need to know if you have any food restrictions.
Accommodation included: Suchipakari Ecuadorian Jungle Lodge
Day 2: BREAKFAST | MONKEY RIVER BEACH | VISIT THE INDIGENOUS COMMUNITY | RAINFOREST WATERFALL TRAIL | TOUR FINISH IN TENA
Stop At: Suchipakari Amazon Eco -Lodge & Jungle, Puerto Misahuallí 150150, Ecuador
08:00 AM | Breakfast
09:00 AM | VISIT THE MONKEY´S BEACH | PHOTOGRAPHY IN THE NAPO RIVER
10:00 AM | VISIT THE INDIGENOUS COMMUNITY | TYPICAL DANCES | LEARN HOW TO PREPARE THE CHICHA DE YUCA | HANDICRAFTS
11:30 AM | TRANSFER TO THE WATERFALL | JUNGLE TREKKING BY THE TROPICAL FOREST | ENJOY THE NATURAL SWIMMING POOL IN THE WATERFALL
14H00 PM | RETURN TO THE ENTRANCE | BOX LUNCH
15h00 PM - 16H00 PM | TRANSFER TO TENA CITY & FINISH TOUR
Duration: 15 hours
Stop At: Misahualli River, Misahualli Ecuador
A popular tourist stop is the small town of Misahualli Ecuador. Located at the junction of the Misahuallí and Napo rivers this sleepy, end of the road town has beautiful jungle scenery and a large sandy beach.
The most popular inhabitants of Misahualli are the monkeys. They wander along the beach and into the park at the center of town.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Comunidad Shiripuno, Se encuentra en la orilla oeste del Rio Napo y a 2 km de Puerto Misahualli., Tena 150150 Ecuador
where we learn about traditional Kichwa culture. Through an unobtrusive dialogue, we learn about their day-to-day lives. A local host shows us how to make chicha, a typical beverage (tasting is optional!), and demonstrates the spiritual cleansing rituals still practiced today throughout the surrounding community. Finally, we participate in a blowgun target-shooting contest – but don’t expect to beat the natives! It’s an intimate, unique experience, in which we discover both the differences and similarities between our own and other cultures.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cascadas de Latas, Misahualli Ecuador
The hike borders a meandering river that courses between some major rock formations. Over the centuries, the river has created some natural chutes in certain places and small pools in others.
The first waterfall we encounter is only about 10 feet high. So, even though it´s not our final destination, it does serve the purpose of getting us ready for the distant waterfall. In the meantime, the landscape along the way is striking. The jungle engulfs us. We advance slowly, watching our step, avoiding trees, low branches and gigantic rocks. The only sounds we hear are the rushing water and the nearby animals which, by the way, can be heard and be felt, but not seen. Insects abound. Some display such vivid colors that we are tempted to worry if they might be poisonous but, nevertheless, we cannot help to admire their beauty.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tena, Ecuador
Shared Transfer to Tena City
* Our guide can explain how to return to Quito city or continue the trip to Baños de Agua Santa.
Duration: 30 minutes
• Breakfast: We need to know if you have any food restrictions.
• Lunch: Box lunch.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
SHARED TRANSPORT FROM QUITO - TENA - MISAHUALLIWe need to know the address and name Hotel for organize the pick up in Quito City, Tena City or Misahualli Town.Departure every day FROM QUITO CITY:Time Departure From Quito: 4:00 - 5:00 AM (Depends the Hotel Location)TIme Departure FROM TENA CITY: 9:00 AMTime Departure FROM PUERTO MISAHUALLI: 9:40 AMSECOND DAY: TOUR FINISH IN TENA CITY (Bus Station): From here you can continue to the south of Ecuador like Baños de Agua Santa or come back to Quito city.CONTACT US: for coordinate the time pick up, depending your location. We offer a special price for private touristic transport from Quito or other cities.Airports
- Mariscal Sucre Airport, Quito Ecuador
- Puerto Misahuallí
- Puerto Napo
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/26/2018 - 6/30/2021
7/1/2021 - 6/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 05:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 05:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What do you need to bring?
- Passport (always take a copy)
- Camera Film with flash (high speed films are recommended (200-400 ASA)
- Sun Protection (sunscreen / sunglasses / hat or cap)
- Light cotton pants, Long-sleeved and shirts
- Comfortable shoes / sandals for at the lodge
- Extra pairs of socks
- Shorts / Bathing Suit
- Plastic bags to protect cameras or films from rain
- Insect Repellent
- Flashlight and batteries
- Binoculars (Waterproof binoculars for a better bird watching experience)Personal first aid kit
- Cash for paying for bar services, tips or for buying some souvenirs at the Interpretative Center
- A small bag for daily trips
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The itinerary may vary due to force majeure factors. We guarantee the fulfillment of all activities.
- Tour end in Tena city, we could offer a shared transport service to Quito.
- Single room supplement: 30%
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.