2 Hour E bike Ride at The Peavine Trail (Popular)
An experience you’ll never forget. Whether you are a bit out of shape, have knee problems or just want to have oodles of fun with friends and family our Pedal Assist E-bikes will leave you with nothing but SMILES FOR MILES.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- You must be 14 years or older and be physically able to ride a bicycle
- We call this our “Show Up And Ride” and you will experience the beauty and serenity of Watson Lake and astonishing views of the Granite Dells thru one of our most popular and historical trail. The Peavine Trail is part of our “Rails to Trails” program that allows tourist and locals alike experience this amazing place. Bringing your camera is a most. After you are done we come meet you and pick up the bikes from you. All you have to do is SHOW UP AND RIDE !
Departure Point :Prescott Peavine Trailhead, 1624 Sundog Ranch Rd, Prescott, AZ 86301, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Must be 14 years or older
- Be able to physically ride a bicycle
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be at least 5 feet 4 inches to be able to ride our bikes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Please wear a mask when picking up your bike and helmets. Thank you
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.