2-hour Milan Skip the Line The Last Supper and Renaissance Walking Tour
Discover and marvel at the most important sites of Renaissance in Milan.
This 2-hour walking tour covers the must-see sites, including skip-the-line access to Leonardo da Vinci’s ‘The Last Supper’, but also hidden treasures such as the wonderful church of S. Maurizio, known as the ‘Sistine Chapel of Milan’.
The knowledgeable local English-speaking guides will share with you their passion for Renaissance art and architectures, and will make you live a fascinating experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional art historian guide
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Il Cenacolo
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie 2, 20123 Milan Italy
Start with the marvelous UNESCO-listed church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, a true masterpiece designed by the architect Bramante (if open).
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Castello Sforzesco, Piazza Castello, 3, 20121 Milan Italy
Proceed to the huge and imposing Castello Sforzesco, a majestic Renaissance court surrounded by the amazing Sempione Park. Cross the Clock Tower of this iconic symbol of Milan, walk through the Army courtyard and learn more about the Sforza family and the reasons why the dukes of Milan hired Leonardo who lived here as a guest for decades.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Il Cenacolo, Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, 20123 Milan Italy
Visit the Dominican convent where the world-renowned “The Last Supper” is displayed. Skip the lines and be amazed of this iconic mural painting designed by the Italian genius of Renaissance art, Leonardo da Vinci. Take your time for an up-close look to the gestures and the expressions of Jesus and the 12 Apostles, while your expert English-speaking guide unveils details about the composition, the perspective effects, the use of colors and much more.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, Corso Magenta 15, 20123 Milan Italy
Just a few blocks away you will find a hidden pearl of the city, the 16th-century church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, the “Sistine Chapel” of Milan, considered one of the finest yet almost unknown artistic jewels of the city. Here disciples of Leonardo decorated the walls, the side chapels and the ceiling with colourful frescos of uncomparable beauty. Let yourself be overwhelmed by this Renaissance masterwork!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :The Last Supper, Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 2, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Sforzesco Castle, Piazza Castello, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to increased security measures bags of any size, food and drinks are NOT allowed inside the Last Supper Museum
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note, for the Last Supper visit children up to the age of 1 do not need a reservation if they are carried by a parent and enter without a stroller
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.