2 Hour Private Paragliding Adventure in Bir
Soaring like a bird and panning a view of the Dhauladhars and the Kangra valley from 3000 Metres above the mean sea level will be once in a lifetime experience to cherish for ever
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Paragliding Wing,Harness, Go Pro Camera
What's excluded :
Bir Billing is Asia's best site for cross country paragliding flights (XC) and its very unique because of the thermals it gets from the valley that hits the Himalayan mountains enabling soaring and inturn long flights. Fly with the crème de la crème, the very best flying experience with the very best pilots, and stay afloat from anywhere between 90 minutes to 120 minutes. Experience the sustained thermic flying like the eagles and the vultures. With a little bit of luck and weather permitting, you could see yourself go as far as Palampur or even Dharamshala.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Bir, briefed about the equipment, and shown videos. A car will take you and your pilot to Billing that is the take-off site, 14 km away from Bir, and situated at 2500 meters from the mean sea level. After taking off, the pilot will spot thermic columns and soar to about 3500 Mts and begin the journey towards the snow peaks. After an hour-long flight in the higher mountains, you shall begin to prepare for your return to the landing site in Bir via the higher Shivalik range of pine, fur, and deodar/cedar forest.
It will be one of the most picturesque bird eye-view one can ever get !
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will call you before the pickup.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.