2 Hour Sailing Experience in Maine
Come have fun and create memories that will last a lifetime, as you enjoy what we believe is the crown jewel of Maine, its coastline aboard a sailboat! A unique way to experience Maine and discover the hidden secrets of the Saco River and Saco Bay in an intimate setting. No experience necessary. Let the crew tell you the rich stories of the 8 fascinating islands of Saco Bay and the long sandy beach of Old Orchard. Enjoy the New England charm of Wood Island Lighthouse and Biddeford Pool. Soak in the wonders of the ocean and sun in an endless expanse of horizon and see the wildlife! Take your turn at sailing the boat if you wish. Most importantly please come away and rest awhile!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - We provide Poland Spring’s cold water.
- Coffee and/or Tea - When it is cold outside we provide tea, coffee and hot chocolate.
- We provide all safety equipment. We have blankets available if needed.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Saco River, Maine
Delight in the secret natural wonders of the beautiful Saco River!
Pass By: Wood Island Lighthouse, 20 Yates Street, Biddeford Pool, ME 04006
Enjoy the New England Charm of Wood Island Lighthouse and Wood Island. Also experience the other beautiful islands of Saco Bay including: Basket, Bluff, Eagle, Ram, Stage, Stratton, Ram and Tappin.
Pass By: Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064
Soak in the beauty of the long sandy beach of Old Orchard, 7 miles, largest beach in Maine!
Pass By: Biddeford Pool, Biddeford Pool, Maine
See the tides rush and change in Biddeford Pool. If might even hear the bells of the local Church that play music twice a day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are coming by car, there is plenty of parking, Come to 5 Bay Avenue, Saco Maine.The GPS in this area is a bit finicky, when getting close to the destination, Bay View Avenue makes a ninety degree turn to the left, just after the turn, make a right into the large parking lot. There is an island to the left as you enter the parking lot, if the pay station is installed in this island (in season), stop and get a ticket and put it on the dash of your vehicle. Park on the furthest end of the lot closest to the water. To save the parking fee, there is parking on the street, however there is a 2 hour time limit. There are 2 small buildings at the far end of the parking lot. The building near the center of the parking lot has two bathrooms, one on either end of the building. On the left is the Dock Master’s building, we will meet you there.Ports
- Camp Ellis, Bay Ave, Saco, ME 04072, USA
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place due to COVID-19 to help keep guests and crew safe during and after your sailing experience. Scientific studies have shown the effects of sunlight, heat, and humidity, all serve to minimize the risk to everyone when outside.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.