2-Hours Relax Walking Tour Through Lucca
Come enjoy the “city of a hundred churches” on this 2-hour walking tour. This magical city of Lucca is made of fortress style architecture from the 16th and 17th centuries. Unlike most cities, Lucca is a peaceful and slow-paced place, where you can relax on your tour.
Starting at Amphitheater Square, you will learn about how it was built on the ruins of a Roman arena, giving it its ovular shape.
After this, we will journey down the shopping street of via Fillungo, where you can grab a bite to eat and do some shopping. Then, we will walk to Piazza San Martino, which is home to several important monuments, including the Cathedral of San Martino (Duomo di San Martino), built in 1070.
Lastly, we will take a walk along the walls in front of Porta San Pietro, and enjoy views overlooking this picturesque city.
Join our walking tour of Lucca and, with the help of our expert guides, discover the secrets of this beautiful city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert licensed Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Anfiteatro
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Anfiteatro, Piazza dell'Anfiteatro, Lucca Italy
Piazza Anfiteatro Lucca
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lucca's Duomo (Cattedrale di San Martino), Piazza San Martino, Lucca Italy
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Saint Maria Gate, Piazza Santa Maria, 42, 55100 Lucca LU, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.