2-in-1 Arenal Combo Tour: Hanging Bridges + La Fortuna Waterfall
Our experienced, top of the line, certified guides are the best!
They will treat you like family since they are all locals and will take you on a journey that you won't forget!
Tell them what you are hoping to see or do and they will do their best to make your wish come true.
Also, you will have a cultural experience by visiting the Rodriguez Family which is where lunch will be provided, you can seat with them, eat together, talk and make new, amazing friends, always in company of nature!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off only from La Fortuna/Arenal
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Arenal Hanging Bridges
- Entry/Admission - La Fortuna Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside La Fortuna/Arenal
- This will be a 2 hours walk combining the fun and safe hanging bridges and some ground - short trails in the middle of the lush rainforest of Arenal.
A series of bridges are passed through of different lengths and heights and you will be accompanied by an expert guide who will teach you everything about this natural reserve and the flora and fauna you will see along the journey.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all hotels in the Arenal and La Fortuna area, if you come from a different destination please let us know, we can arrange that too.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Recommended that you bring: Tennis or hiking shoes a bottle of water, raincoat, comfortable clothes, repellent, swimming suit and camera.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian meal options available upon request
- The waterfall part is not recommended for travelers with knee problems, but they can stay at the observatory point at the main facilities
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travellers must bring face masks, however if they do not have it available, we have a kit for each traveller that contains face mask and gloves if necessary. Groups and families of 5 travellers or more go private.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.