2-Night Private Cairo City Break with Dinner Cruise and Visits to Pyramids and Old Cairo
Spend a short trip to Egypt in 3 days and explore the most important tourist attractions in Egypt where you will visit the three Pyramids,Sphinx and Coptic Cairo. At night enjoy an Egyptian Nile Dinner cruise with Egyptian folklore and open buffet.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights 3 days accommodation at 4 stars hotel
- Pick-up from Cairo International Airport and transfers
- Day tour to Giza Pyramids,Old Cairo with guide.
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Soft drinks
- Lunch on day tour of Pyramids-Sphinx-Old Cairo
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dinner cruise at River Nile with open buffet and shows
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for interior of the pyramids
- Day 1:
Arrival at Cairo International Airport, assistance with luggage and transfer to your hotel by a private car with air conditioning. You will be assisted by a representative for check-in and over night at hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel. Start your holidays in Egypt visiting the the Pyramids of Giza, consisting of the Great Pyramid (known the Pyramid of Cheops or Khufu), the somewhat smaller Pyramid of Khafre (or Chephren) a few hundred meters to the south-west, and the relatively modest-sized Pyramid of Menkaure (or Mykerinos) a few hundred meters further south-west. The Great Sphinx lies on the east side of the complex. Current consensus among Egyptologists is that the head of the Great Sphinx is that of Chephren. Along with these major monuments are a number of smaller satellite edifices, known as "queens'" pyramids, causeways and valley pyramids.
Move on to visit the Coptic area of Cairo, where you can see the church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the Hanging Church and the old Jewish synagogue Ben Ezra. Have lunch at a local restaurant and return back to your hotel.
At 6pm your guide will meet you at hotel lobby to take you to the cruise port. You will 2 hours on board of a dinner cruise ship on the River Nile to watch Egyptian folklore and enjoy with a delicious open buffet. After that you will return to your hotel, overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel and check-out. Meet your representative who will transfer you to Cairo International Airport.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from Hotels, Motels,Hostels,Private apartment, Central Cairo,Giza , 6 October . Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- For your safety, the cars are sterilized according to the instructions of the Ministry of Health
- All guides-Drivers wear masks
- The car is sterilized periodically after visiting each place (after the travelers exits the car
- Available as a hand sanitizer by car and subject to the Egyptian Ministry of Health
- Each customer must wear a mask during the tour, starting from the exit from the meeting place
- Preferred to use credit cards instead of cash
- The periodic statements are made by the Ministry of Health to the staff (guide or driver) to ensure their safety
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- -The car is sterilized periodically after visiting each place (after the travelers exits the car) -The periodic statements are made by the Ministry of Health to the staff (guide or driver) to ensure their safety
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.