2 nights Nile cruise includes tours from Aswan to luxor
> Explore the Nile beauty by Nile cruise.
A Nile River cruise is an essential part of any southern Egypt trip.
This cruise from Aswan to Luxor is the perfect way to unwind for an evening and absorb yourself in Egyptian culture.
Enjoy all your meals on board the vessel
and stop at the Komombo and Edfu temples to learn more about ancient Egypt.
Sail along the Nile River during this cruise.
Explore the high dam,philae temple, Komombo,Edfu,valley of the kings,queen Hatsheput temple,clossi of memnon,karnak and luxor temples.
Absorb Egyptian culture through on board meals and entertainment.
A private cabin with an ensuite is included.
Save money on a cruise along the Nile, without sacrificing comfort
Led by an Egyptologist guide: Discover ancient sites on excursions.
discover ancient sites during land excursions.
One of the best ways to see Egypt is to take a trip on the River Nile.
meals,Egyptology tour guide,motor boat,horse and carriage all transfers are included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights at 5 stars Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor
- cabin with all facilities
- meals start with lunch end with breakfast third day
- all sites which mentioned in itinerary
- pick up and drop off by air conditioning mini bus
- Egyptology tour guide
- horse and carriage
- taxes and charges
- motor boat
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
What's excluded :
- entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
Enjoy sun set and sun rise while cruise sail above the river Nile which has many secrets.you can be one of a lot who desire to find out some of these secrets. our professional tour guide will pick you up from Aswan hotel, airport or railway station and start our first amazing tour
Visit the beautiful Philae Temple which was dedicated to the Goddess Isis.
Then proceed to the amazing High Dam an engineering miracle built in 1960 protecting Egypt from annual floods from the Nile. transfer to the Nile cruise.
after check in the cruise will start sailing around 2 pm. enjoy Aswan views and take rare photos of Aswan islands in the both sides of the Nile. watch the professional captain of the cruise who wear mostly galabya the official dress of upper Egypt men while he move from the port slowly step by step between the another cruises and motor boats. the Egyptian culture around you every where.the cruise sail by the Nubian islands where you will find their children play and their men and women work at the green fields. small fish boats. villages which is full of splendid Egyptian culture. it is great chance to have unique photos of the real culture.
around sun set time cruise will stop at komombo to visit komombo temple.the wonderful Temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Horus. Sobek also known as the Crocodile is the God of the Nile, the Army Military and fertility. Horus is the God of Sky and Kingship back to cruise.
continue sailing till edfu where the cruise will stop. over night cruise.
Pass By: Temple of Horus, Adfo, Edfu Egypt
Early morning it is time to enjoy riding horse and carriage to visit edfu temple.The Temple of Edfu is an ancient Egyptian Temple which houses important scenes and inscriptions of the Sacred Drama which related to the conflict between Horus and Seth. Afternoon tea during sailing to Luxor.
pass esna lock. enjoy sailing.arrive luxor around 7 pm.over night cruise in luxor
Pass By: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Try to listen well to your Expert tour guide who will inform you by details the history of valley of the kings.Journey through the valley of the Kings and explore the tombs of King Tutankhamun, Ramssess V1, King Tutmosis and Amonhotep II, there are also many kings buried in the Valley.So let us unlock the secret story of the Royal Tombs, the world of mystery and treasure.
Now proceed to the Temple of Queen Hatsheput at Deir El Bahari . Queen Hatsheput was the first Pharonic woman to rule Egypt.
Now onto the Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile.The Colossi are twin statues of Amenhotep III, a large earthquake reportedly shattered the northern colossus,after the rupture the lower half of the statue was reputed to Sing, always within 1 or 2 hours of Sunrise.Here you can take some fabulous photos.
Our qualified Egyptologist Guide will be waiting to accompany you to visit the magical Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amun and his wife Mut. Karnak Temple was the place where the earliest International Peace Treaty known to Historians. The Egyptian version of the Peace Treaty was preserved on a wall in the Temple of Amun at Karnak.
Then continue onto visit the majestic Luxor Temple which was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. King Ramses II was the most famous king in the 19th Dynasty he ruled Egypt for about 67 years. It was dedicated to the great god Amun-Ra his wife Mut and their son Khonsu together representing the Theban triad. Enjoy visiting Obelisk of Ramses II in front of the 1st Pylon.
You will then be transferred to the Airport/Railway Station for your final departure.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from Aswan hotels,train station or airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pick up time>
- 8 am (change time is available)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.