2-Person Guided U-Drive ATV Sand Buggy Tour
What’s better than driving a custom-built 400cc 2-seat desert buggy over cool terrain with your best bud by your side? How about having a guide to lead the way so you don’t get lost and die! Ha ha ha, no but really… Anyways our customer reviews on this tour are through the roof! This isn’t some slow-speed, single file ATV tour. This is a smile-a-second ride through super-cool desert track; rock gardens, sandy washes, twisty canyons, and technical two track. We bring the buggies, the helmets, non-alcoholic beverages and snacks. You bring you and see why this is the funnest desert tour out there! Minimum of 2 people per buggy is required.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Tonto National Forest
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tonto National Forest, Arizona
Lots of cactus, rock gardens, sandy washes and twisty canyons. Possible wildlife include eagles, wild horses, snakes, spiders and more!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimums apply. 2 People per Buggy
- Weight restrictions per buggy is 400 pounds
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.