2 pm Sound of Music Tour by minivan
Let us take you out for an unforgettable day.
Following the Von Trapp story, we visit several movie locations of the "Sound of Music", the 16-going-on-17-gazebo and of course the wedding church. Your enthusiastic tour guide will give you lots of information about the filming of the Sound of Music, the real Von Trapp family and Austrian culture and lifestyle in general.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Salzburger Altstadt, Altstadt, Salzburg Austria
Get a short historic overview of Salzburg.
Stop At: Leopoldskroner Weiher, Leopoldskronstrasse, Salzburg 5020 Austria
See the back of the Von Trapp house and the pond the children fell into.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Schloss Hellbrunn, Fuerstenweg 37, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Take your pictures in front of the 16-going-on-17-gazebo.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lake Wolfgang, St Gilgen 5340 Austria
Enjoy the breathtaking views of the lake district.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Basilika St. Michael, Kirchengasse 1, Mondsee 5310 Austria
Reenact the wedding scene of the Sound of Music.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Bob's Special Tours, Rudolfskai 38, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Departure Time :1:45 PM
Return Detail :Salzburg Mirabellgarten, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.