2 Tank Boat Dive – Sea Turtle Cove and Tropical Reef for certified divers
Come enjoy our two tank boat dive along the pristine Hilo coast! Our tour ventures beyond the breakwall to explore and dive the scenic coastline on our 28 foot ocean faring vessel. Enjoy the iconic lush coastlines that Hilo has to offer, and explore untouched coves where pods of dolphins hide away and often play in our wake. Stop off in two of these idyllic coves to dive spectacular and untouched reef walls and rock formations, and immerse yourself in East Hawaii's diverse sea life. Our coastline is renowned for the abundant sea turtle population, and our brackish water bays and lagoons are home to a wealth of sea life including octopus, eagle and manta rays, eels, corals, and tropical reef fish! Your captain and dive master will guide you on an incredible journey through the abundance of sea life below. Leave your gear at home and dive in our top of the line equipment including 2018 Atomic Z3 regulators and Oceanic BCD's. Come dive on the ONLY dive boat in East Hawai'i!
per adult from
What's included :
- USCG Certified boat Captain
- Dive guide
- Local Juices and water
- Local Healthy Snacks
What's excluded :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Dive equipment (rentals available at shop. Must call to reserve in advance)
Your tour begins at the historical Wailoa Boat Harbor. If you have rented gear with us, it will be on board (please make sure you have given us each guest height, weight, birthdate, and shoe size). After a scenic 30 minute boat ride, you dive the first reef (location determined by captain based on weather and tides). Your drift dive will last approximately 45 minutes. While you are relaxing on deck enjoying local snacks and drinks you will boat to the next reef, After your final drift dive you'll head back to harbor with an unforgettable dive adventure.
Departure Point :Wailoa Boat Harbor, 181 Manono St, Hilo, HI 96720, USA
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Release of liability waiver must be signed by each passenger
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.