2-Tank Discover Scuba Diving in Fajardo-Check in at 7:00am
Nothing compares to the "weightless" exhilaration of breathing underwater. Only a diver knows the feeling! The PADI Discover Scuba Diving program lets you experience the thrill of diving under the supervision of a PADI Instructor. During your adventure, you'll master some basic concepts and scuba skills before heading off on an open water dive. Your open water dive takes you as deep as 12 metres/40 feet! (Of course this depends on where you dive.)
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of necessary equipment
What's excluded :
- Transportation cost is NOT included in tour price
- Marine reserve fee of $3 pp payable at check in in cash
During this activity you will have the opportunity to learn what its like to scuba dive without having to be certified. You will get to know the wonders of the ocean and will be able to see marine turtles and other up close. Must know how to swim.
• Sea Ventures Dive Center, Fajardo Puerto Rico
Departure Point :Puerto Del Rey Marina, 4900 State Road 3 Km. 51.4, Fajardo, 00738, Puerto Rico
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation cost is NOT included in tour price. We can help arrange it for an extra cost. Please contact us for pricing.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Service animals allowed
- Must know how to swim
- Most travelers can participate
- Please visits the PADI medical form. If you answer any yes to the following you will need medical clearance form your doctor.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.