2 Tank West Side Scuba Dives (Certified Divers)
Experienced guides who care about the environment to show you Maui's best scuba diving. 25% of the marine species in Hawai'i are endemic - can only found in Hawai'i. We always choose dive sites based on your needs and the best conditions that day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
What's excluded :
We will dive two of Maui’s best west side dives sites.
We are a shore diving company only.
Thing we may see: turtles, sharks, rays, and so many other fish!
• Maui, Maui, Hawaii
Departure Point :Kahekili Beach Park, 65 Kai Ala Dr, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All regulators are soaked in a bleach and vinegar mix for thorough sanitation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.